Remus groaned, averting his eyes from it, remembering the strain it had caused between the pair when she got it. 

"Of course it doesn't, Juliet, but-"

"But nothing," she said, raising her voice with every word. "I just got lucky with Reg. It was always me and Reg, and Cissa and Lucius, I was lucky that Regulus wasn't evil deep down, as he has proven."

"I know he wasn't-"

"Narcissa didn't have a choice," Juliet sniffed, sipping her tea and refusing to look at the man. 

Remus softened as the woman quieted, he put a hand on her shoulder and shook her slightly, the witch bit her lip and looked away from, angry at the old sentiments. 

"Just like in school," he murmured, moving his hand to her waist.

"What?" She snapped, glaring at him.

"Angry Juliet," he grinned, squeezing her hip. "Where this all started."

The witch rolled her eyes and looked out the window, biting back a smile.

"I'm allowed to feel sorry for whoever I please."

"You are," the man agreed. "I'm sorry, it's very respectable."

"Hm."

"I only know my side, and I know it's been easier for me than it was for you, and certainly Regulus."

"Stupid fucking Gryffindors," she huffed.

He grinned, "not really a Gryffindor anymore, am I Romilly?"

"There'll always be an insufferable Gryffindor part of you, Lupin."

"Oh, insufferable?" He asked, smiling and moving closer to her.

"That's right, insufferable," she smiled, leaning in.

As soon as their lips met Juliet pulled away, "I missed you, you Gryffindor."

Remus kissed her lightly, "I bet you did, Romilly."

"You're here all week?" She asked him, close to his face, her lips grazing his.

The man leant back slightly, "well-"

"You said you would be, Lupin. I'm going mental here," she complained, crossing her arms and leaning back into a cushion.

"You looked pretty content when I arrived."

"Because I was waiting for you-" she said, trailing off as she realised what she was saying.

He smiled, "that's nice."

"Shut up," she muttered.

"It's the moon..." He said. "I've been so busy, I didn't even think."

"Can't you stay here for it? You said at home you just do chains and... things. In your mum's house. Do that here."

"Juliet-"

"Remus."

"You don't want me here around the moon, or during, or right after, I promise you."

"And I promise you I do."

"Juliet-"

"Please, Remus."

The man sighed and leant his head back onto a cushion.

"Would it work here?"

He looked around, it was probably big enough, he could secure the chains himself, he could fix everything after.