chapter 4: .....Shini-chan? 🥀

Start from the beginning

You sighed, snuggling deeper into the soft blanket while sleep talking once more, finding the blanket comfortable.

Once he was done, he smiled down at you, adoring your cute resting face as he leaned down and gave you a light peck on the forehead.

This made you unconsciously bloom a light shade of pink across your cheeks and smile slightly, a little embarrassed but glad that Shinichiro kissed you coz you were finding it hard to sleep comfortably without some sort of affection .

This made Shinichiro chuckle and stand up a bit, stretching his back and arms which made satisfying pops and cracks.

He sighed out of exhaustion and went on the wall close to the right hand side of his futon, turning the lights off and layed his tuckered out body in the futon, slowly drifted off to slumber.

A few minutes later Shinichiro's heard some sort of commotion where he kept his bikes, making him stand up and groan since it wasn't even 45 mins since he rested.

The sounds grew more, that it started to stir you up from your slumber, making your twist and turn your body trying to block out the sounds but the attempts were futile.

Shinichiro mumbled a fee curses seeing how this affected your rest. He stood up and walked over to your squirming body, sitting down on the edge of the bed before gently caressing your head, placing it in his his lap.

He started stroking your hair gently, softly mumbling calming words to your and occasionally giving you light feather kisses on your cheek.

The attempts to calm your nerves were effective enough to stop making you squirm but it didn't fully make you go to sleep.

Eventually your eyes started fluttering open, the sounds starting to get painfully obvious that there are thieves in the shop. Footsteps and hushed whispers could be heard through the thin walls, making the both of your utterly perplexed.

Your eyes were half lidded, Shinichiro being fully aware of your half awake body and continued stroking your hair, though stopped kissing seeing how you would have thought about his weird actions.

Even though you were quite disappointed with the kisses being excluded.

"Shini-chan, I think there's thieves in the store" you said softly, so quietly that it felt like a whisper.

You yawned softly, rubbing your eyes awake while Shinichiro smiled, seeing how cute you were when you were so sleepy but quite conscious about the events happening.

"Don't worry n/n, I'll be back, just stay here and don't come out until I say so ok?" Shinichiro mumbled to you, running his fingers through your hair while smiling a bit, with his cheeks having a light shade of pink dusted on them.

(Now this is what we call a
{•°*.•°*★Sibling Wattpad moment★•°*.•°*})

You yawned and nodded, your eyelids slowly dropping, your body was quite  overwhelmed with fatigue. 

Shinichiro mumbled something softly in your ear before kissing your cheek, making your eyes widened a bit before smiling a bit.

"I Love You Y/n ♡" was what he said before standing up, grabbing a metal bar and walked out of the room, but not before looking over his shoulder to see you frown a bit for him leaving you alone.

"You'll be back right?" You said in a whisper manner, your voice visibly showed how sad and concerned you were for Shinichiro going out there, with possibly armed thieves robbing his store.

"I'll be back, promise ♡" he said softly and smiled, closing the door gently, which caused a soft clicking sound to be heard but didn't startle anyone.