𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

(Stage outfit, hair, and makeup in mm)

L.A day one had so much energy. The California stay were so energetic and loud. That makes us feel more comfortable on stage and I think our show last night was one of our best. I hope we can recreate that today.

The hair stylist has been working on my hair for a few hours. Because my hair is darker it takes a lot of spray dye to get it to be the white shade we are going for. Not to mention they had to style it with heat before they started putting color in it. I'm getting a little antsy and I want to go hang out with the others.

"How much longer do you have on her I gotta start makeup soon?" The makeup artist asks the girl who was currently playing with my hair.

"She's almost done. You can start now if you would like."

My chair gets spun around a little and I am faced with Jiho, our makeup artist. I admire him a lot, his work is so good and he really has a nack for all this stuff. He starts with my eyes doing the eyeshadow and inner corners, then he does the white eyeliner and blush. He finishes off with my lips. By the time he's finished the hair stylist let's me go and I go to my dressing room to grab my shoes.

They are white with a thick platform. I figured they would make my feet hurt so I waited to put them on while getting ready. My dressing room was just down the hall from the makeup and hair room but I have to pass by the lounge to get there.

I make eye contact with the guys and wave to them walking quickly across the room into the door that had my name written on it. I was about to shut the door behind me when someone stops it following me inside. I look at him confused.

"You've been sitting in the chair for hours I was bored." He closes the door behind him and locks it.

I can feel my heartbeat quickening and my breathing get more shallow.

"Wha- what how? I don't understa-" he brings his fingers up to my lips silencing me.

"Don't make to much noise darling, I'm not supposed to be here." He walks closer to me. I take steps backward until my back hits the wall. He smirks.

"Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you. I wanna show you how I can love you. I just love you so much Alyssa. Don't you love me?"

His hands find my waist. His touch was not warm or safe like Seungmin's. It was cold and evil. It felt like I was being stung every second his hands were on me.

"Seungmin! Minho!" I yell. Trying to push the guy off me. I knew they were near by taking pictures.

"Shhhhh." His hands move down to my hips, then to my thighs. I can feel my throat tighten.

"Seungmin!" I yell panicky, immidiently feeling a sharp sting on my hip. He was squeezing it so tight it will definitely bruise.

"He can't save you this time. He won't get in the way of my love for you like he did last time. Also I take back what I said about your thighs. I think they are hot."

I try and push him off me more but he wasn't budging. I was sure you could hear my struggling, hopefully someone was near by. Just as his hands were making their way under my skirt I hear a loud knock on the door.