𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Twenty three

You're dad is always mad and that must be why

"Hi Jamie." The voice of Lily Evens sounded through his ear, drawing his attention away from the door or the potions classroom, where he waited to see if Monroe would show up.

"Don't call me that." He muttered as his attention went back to the door, only she could could call him that, no one else.

"I've always called you that." She said as she tried to get his gaze to focus on her.

"And I've never wanted you too." He said, his eyes growing and his sitting up straighter when he saw the familiar enticing eyes of his girl, who just ignored his stare and went to sit besides Remus.

"You're still focussed on her, really?" Lily asked with a scoff making James look at her confused, "Even after I fucking told her it's all still about her."

James eyes grew as he felt a wave of anger take over him, "You fucking told her? It was you?"

"Well yes, but listen Jamie I only done it for you." She said, trying to act innocent.

"Fuck sake Lily!" We said banging a hand in the desk as he ran a hand through his hair, "move I don't want you to sit there," when she made no effort he said, "Go!" Loudly making her move.

"Why didn't you tell me." Monroe asked as she looked at Remus, who she sat besides trying her hardest to ignore James' and Williams stare, her brother wanting to full explain the extent of his issue, "about James? I know he's like your brother but I though we was friends."

"I'm sorry," Remus began as he looked at her, "I was going too, but he changed, you changed him, he back out of the bet weeks ago, he said he wanted to give it a go with you, he cares."

"It doesn't matter if he cares. He lied too me." She said as she fiddled with her ring.

"I know," Remus said, "And that's fair, love, you never have to forgive him if you don't want too. But can we still be okay?"

"Yeah," she said with a nod, "Yeah we're fine." But her only though was the pair of brown eyes that burned into the side of her head, "Can you do me a favour?"

Remus nodded, "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Please don't talk to me about him, at all." She asked as she met Remus' eyes fro the first time that day.

Remus' stare softened, "Yeah, I promise. No mention of James will come out of my lips form this point on." He said, understanding where the girl was coming from.

"Thank you." She said quietly, feeling the stare of the whole class on her.

First she lost her James, then she lost her brother, now she's losing her reputation, the one thing she could always count on.

𑁍

"I'm sorry professor Slughorn but may I please borrow Miss. Taylor?" The whole classes attention turned to the door when they heard the powerful voice of professor Dumbledore.

"Why yes of course." The man said while nodding frantically.

"Ass kisser." Monroe muttered as she grabbed her bag and followed the older man out.

"Now Miss Taylor," Dumbledore began as they walked to his office, "it's come to my attention that you and Mr Potter had something going on."

"What is it against the rules to have a boyfriend now? Plus that's old news, nothings happening now." She said with an eye roll.

"No not at all," he began, "But there's someone here who would like to talk to you." He said, opening the door to his office, revealing her mother and father.

"Thank you Dumbledore, you can leave now." Malcolm Taylor said as he looked at his daughter in disgust.

Dumbledore nodded and touched a gentle hand to Monroes shoulder before leaving.

"Hello sweetheart." Her mother said, walking up to her and giving her a tight big, which the girl quickly returned, "Hi ma."

"Azalea, we have not come all this way to coddle her." Malcom said angrily, causing the woman to walk back beside him.

"So James Potter?" Malcolm asked as he walked closer to Monroe, she could feel the anger radiating off of him.

"Yes Father, but it's done now." She said, not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Look at me when I talk to you, girl." He said, pulling her chin up harshly.

"No daughter of mine would ever consider befriending a blood traitor!" He yelled in her face.

"Yes well no good father would sit and watch while his children got fucking forced to watch horrific scenes and let his only son become a fucking death eater!" She yelled back.

He clearly wasn't used to being spoken back too, as he reached his hand up and slapped her harshly across that face, causing her head to whip round.

"Malcolm!" Azalea yelled loudly.

"You never will talk to me like that again." He said in her face as a tear slipped out of her eye.

"Mr Taylor I believe that's enough." Dumbledore said firmly, Monroe hadn't even noticed his return.

He looked at Monroe hatefully one last time before walking out, Azalea tailing after him, knowing not to test him when he's like this.

"Are you alright miss Taylor?" Dumbledore asked looking towards the girl who hurriedly wiped the tear from her face.

"Perfectly fine." She said as she grabbed her bag and hurriedly walked out, unable to go see the one person she wanted too most.