"Just wanted to let you guys know that we should probably stop for gas." Pope told them and JJ looked between us and they both nodded "Pope, I, uh... Yeah. Uh..." JJ mumbled and he couldn't even look at me.

I cleared my throat and smiled through my pain "I should go help Pope make sure he ties the boat well." I told them and grabbed Rafe's jacket I found "Liv, I..." "No... Don't touch me." I muttered as JJ went to grab my hand but I pulled away and went below deck.

" I muttered as JJ went to grab my hand but I pulled away and went below deck

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

"Almost to Port, bro. Want to fill her up?" I asked and sighed "Need to get some food too." I muttered and he was dead silent which made me exhale. "Hey Pope. Pope, look, man. Look, I know you think you saw something up here. Or maybe you did see something." I told him standing in front of him and he rolled his eyes. "I don't know, but straight up, nothing actually happened." "You ain't gotta lie to me." Pope said and I shook my head "I'm not lying to you, Pope. Okay. That's what I'm trying to tell you. We're Pogues. We do not lie to each other." I said and he sighed "It doesn't matter."

"Pope, I don't want things to be weird between us, okay?"

"Well, things aren't weird." Pope said and i frowned "They aren't weird now?" I questioned and Pope sighed "No, things aren't weird."

"Well, then who's lying right now?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes again and looked over at the girls. "If you're asking me if I like it?" Pope asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"No, it's not my favorite thing ever, I'm not gonna stop you." He said and I exhaled out a breath, hoping he'd not say that. "It's your choice... You do what you want, but remember, Olivia Loves you dude... Don't hurt her." Pope said and I looked to Liv seeing her and Kiara talking. "I think I already did, man." I said and Pope looked at them too then I walked back down to the lower level of the boat.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Olivia

"Liv, can we talk?" Kiara asked as I sat on the edge of the boat as we we're finding a place to dock and I shrugged "Sure." I muttered and she sat next to me. "Look, whatever you saw isn't what it looked like." "I saw my best friend and my boy friend about to kiss right in front of me." I said as tears fell down my cheek and I cleared my throat "When we get back to OBX I'm uh- I'm done." I muttered and she frowned "What? You're done? What do you mean?" "I'm leaving... I actually thought really hard about this, um my dad is alive and my siblings are back in OBX with Miss Lana." I told her and she shook her head "Liv, we should talk about this. What about John B? The Pogues? Your friends?" "My friends? My friends who have done nothing but hurt me? You were going to leave me and Rafe with Singh, and... -I saw you and JJ on the island too. You have the same look that I give JJ... you are falling for each other!" I told her and she shook her head "It's not like that..." "Then what is it, Kiara! Because I have given everything." I told her and I turned to see JJ looking at us and I sighed.