Chapter 2

Aarush's POV:

It's 6 in the morning. I wake up as my alarm started ringing and walked towards my bathroom to do my morning business. After done with my work I changed into my gym shorts for workout. Gym shorts are more comfortable than any other outfit.

I walked towards my home gym to do my workout. I just can't skip my work out it's like my daily dose which I have to take otherwise I'll not survive. It's always quite tiring but good also.

After getting done with my 2 hours workout. I walked out of my gym and started walking towards my room to freshen up and get ready for my office.

I walked into my room's bathroom directly to take a good cold bath in this hot weather. After done with my bath I walked into my closet to change into my office outfit.

After getting ready fully I walked downstairs to have breakfast. I saw dadu, dadi, mom and dad waiting for us and they all discussing over something.

While the servants are placing the food on the dining table. I wished them good morning and sit on my chair. They greeted me back. Now, we started waiting Abhishek bhaiya and Sakshi.

After sometime they both came and greeted us, we also greeted them back and started eating our breakfast.

Yes, it's a rule in our family to have breakfast together so that atleast a single time in a day we all spend time together. Because due to work maximum of times we three; papa, bhai and me, have our lunch and dinner outside. So dadu decided to atleast have our breakfast together as a family.

We all are peacefully eating then suddenly, mom catch our attention. "Abhi me and your dadi find a girl for you. We all find her suitable for you. So, we all are going to meet her and her family to talk about you marriage". She said and this make bhaiya choke on his food. I give him him glass of water and patted his back.

"Mom, what's the need of the marriage. I'm just 27". He said. "Yes, you're 27. Abhi agar tu abhi shaadi nahi karega to kab karega budhape me?". Now, me and Sakshi laughed loudly. This one was epic. Mom rocked bhaiya shocked.

"Do whatever you want to do. Because you will not going to listen to me". He said.

"Yes. Nobody will going to listen you. We are listening you from past 3 year Abhi. Now, we all decided to get you married and it's final. No arguments on this topic. Also we all are going to meet her family a day after tomorrow. So, be ready. I don't want anything to listen as an excuse on that day". Mom said.

"But mom". I said while hesitating. "What?". Mom said with an angry tone. "Mom I have an urgent meeting I can't come". I said with fear.

"Aarush, I already said I don't want any excuse. Our whole family is going and it will not look good if you will not come". Mom said quietly but the tone shows anger.

"Mom, our company is working on the project from past 8 months to get this deal. The client is coming from France. Please mom it's very important". I said with a pleaded tone. "Okay. Only this time, I want no excuse from next time". Mom said with a scary tone.

Before I say anything Sakshi said teasingly "Mom there will be no next time because after abhi bhaiya next number is Aarush bhaiya's". I glared her and thought this is why she isn't saying anything before because she have no other work than teasing me.

"Yeah. We'll see about that later and you Sakshi focus on your studies. All day you're using your phone as you have nothing to do." Mom said angrily. Sakshi nodded while playing with her food as she get scolding from mom which she didn't expected.