𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔 - 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞..

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:   davis is sleeping in my room as im streaming

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
davis is sleeping in my room as im streaming. i didn't hear him leave the room or see him leave the room, but while i was reacting to videos he climbed under my desk and...

-𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

———༊———

davis climbs under agent's desk while he's streaming and tries to pull down his sweat pants. "what are you doing!!?" agent whispers to him. agent stops the stream. "d-davis..." agent says to him. agent stands up and davis pulls his sweat pants down. "davis, i was streaming we cant do th-" agent gets cut off by the pleasure he was getting. davis puts agent's dick in his mouth while agent sits there and takes it. "𝙢𝙢𝙢~" agent moaned.

"...davis..we cant do this here." agent explained. davis pulled his sweat pants up and took him to the room, and pushes agent on his bed. agent gets turned on by the way davis is acting. "where is this coming from?" he says smirking. davis gets on top of agent and begins to kiss his neck. agent loved the feeling of davis' mouth on his neck it made him hard.

davis stops to give him head, "nonono dont stop." agent says. agent and davis hear a knock on the door as agent pulls up his pants quicky. "fuck..who is it?" he says. "yooo!" chris says. "what u niggas up to?" davis and agent look at each other as they all stand there in silence. "i was just about to continue my stream." agent says. he sits down at his chair and continues the stream. "anndd were back!" he says awkwardly. chris walks up to agent ans dabs him up. "whats good bro" agent says. "whats good" he says back. the chat greets chris like always as he hugs the viewers.

agent looks back at davis standing next to his room door and then closes it. he was going to call his name out but he didn't want his viewers to assume anything of it. "𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?" he thought to himself. "alright ill see you later, agent" chris says to him as he leaves the room.

~𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 2 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧~

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:   im done with streaming for today, as soon as i got finished i jumped in bed and davis came to lay beside me

𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
im done with streaming for today, as soon as i got finished i jumped in bed and davis came to lay beside me. i love this man...everything about him is just so..perfect. oh 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙨, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚..