CHAPTER 1

-BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 1-

Hideyoshi's eyes widened, looking around the room to find that everything was normal. Normal building, normal street light, normal lady in red gliding through the air. . . Looking up into the air again with the lady in red flying away with some trench coat wearing man jumping after her. He failed to catch her and fell down onto a car, someone got out of the vehicle taking his keys out of his pocket and turning off the car alarm. Hideyoshi was about to go and provide assistance, but the man got up near instantaneously.

Man (French Accent): I was so close to catching La Femme Rouge.

Female (Soft British Accent): Um, sir how will we go after her, if I may inquire?

Man: I will follow her and I will capture her. (Raised his right) (Balls his fist)

Hideyoshi, looking at the situation, decided to lend a helping hand to the crimson thief. Picking up his luggage, taking off his armored gloves and wearing his leather gloves. Taking off his feather bonded cape revealing that he still has his holster alongside with his evoker. Looking at his holster he smiled before slipping on a blue trench coat, he walked out of the shadows.

Hideyoshi [French: Excusez-moi monsieur, puis-je demander l'itinéraire vers la gare la plus proche? (Show his phone)] (Excuse me sir, may I ask for directions to the closest train station?)

Man [French: Ah mais bien sûr, gare la plus proche n'est qu'à quelques pâtés de maisons. (point out the train station)  Il devrait être ici, en prenant cette rue.] (Ah but of course, the closest train station is just a few blocks away. It should be here, when taking this street.)

Hideyoshi [French: Merci monsieur et au plaisir de vous rencontrer. (Tip his hat)] (Thank you sir, and a pleasure meeting you.)

Man [French: C'est un plaisir pour moi d'aider des compatriotes. (Extends out his hand)] (It is my pleasure to help fellow countrymen.)

Hideyoshi took the handshake and went on his way, out of sight.

Man [French: Attendre! Je n'ai jamais eu ton nom. (Sigh)] (Wait! I never got your na-)

Female: Um, sir we still have Carmen Sandiego to catch.

Male: That is right! We still have caught that Crimson Thief, let's go!

With that they quickly ran the opposite direction to Hideyoshi, Hideyoshi quietly made his way to the train station buying a ticket then made his way to Paris. Boarding the train Hideyoshi picked a cabin in the middle of the train, with the peace and quiet swallowing him. Hideyoshi took off his cape, relaxed, took out his thick journal, flipped to another page, and took out a pencil. Taking out his pocket watch and looking at the time before going back to writing.

-7:39 P.M-

Hideyoshi [Writing: Journal entry #460 Another Warp jump, things have been relatively peaceful with no major incidents that have occurred due to me. I believe that the warp jumping has no negative side effects or nothing that would affect me majorly. The people here seem to be normal and everything seems to be working without the uses of magic. I thank whatever is out there that nothing happens, maybe I can finally have a life that doesn't require me to sacrifice myself.]

Female: Sir, is anyone sitting with you in this train car?

Looking up from his journal Hideyoshi was met by a reddish brown female with a darker complexion. She has red lips, red jacket, a triangle choker pendant, and light gray pants. Her eyes were a darker shade of gray that was the most curious thing.