"What's the matter, Hania?" Shahana, the vlogger with a vibrant personality, was the first to ask.

I clenched my fists, trying to control my emotions. "My parents... they've arranged my marriage to some guy named Zaan Rehmani."

The room erupted in exclamations of shock and disbelief. Heer, my younger sister, crossed her arms, her expression one of stubborn determination. "You can't let them do this, Hania. You're not some doll they can just hand over!"

Rhea, always the animal lover and the most level-headed of us, nodded in agreement."Haan, yeh koi middle ages ka zamana nahi hai. Tujhe apni zindagi ki faisla lene ka pura haq hai. You have a say in your own life."

("Yeah, this isn't the Middle Ages. You have a say in your own life.")

Shahana said flirtiously. "We're not letting you go down without a fight, darling."

Their support was a lifeline, pulling me out of the depths of despair. With my girls by my side, I could face anything.

As the evening turned into night, we laughed, reminisced, and plotted ways to escape my parents' plan. Shahana, Rhea, decided to stay over for the night. We were like a tribe, huddled together in defiance of tradition.

The next morning, I woke up and took a very cute-funny picture of the girls they were looking so cute while sleeping.

As I got ready for the storm that was about to hit, the Queens surrounded me. We had claimed each other's homes as our own, so it was natural for them to be here while I prepared to face the enemy - my future groom's family.

"Heer," I heard Shahana's sing-song voice, "do you think the groom will be as handsome as our Hania deserves?"

Heer, ever the innocent soul, replied with a nod and a twinkle in her eyes. "Definitely, didi! He's going to be super handsome, just ike a hero from those romantic movies."

I couldn't help but chuckle at their antics. Even in the face of adversity, my friends had the power to make me smile.

As I slipped into a dress, Shahana spoke with a wicked grin. "Alright, Hania, let's make sure you're looking your best when you crush Mr. Rehmani's heart."

We laughed together, as we took a group mirror selfie.