13. first snow

•x•WARNING: LONG CHAPTER•x•

Minji's dream POV

•Flashback•

Why is Taehyun acting so strange lately...Dad has been acting strange lately too, but that might be different.

I keep unconsciously scrolling through the internet as I try to ignore the questions and worries in my head. I look towards the water bottle standing on my desk but I'm too lazy to get up and take it so I distract myself from my growing thirst.

Suddenly, I get an incoming call from Yeonjun.

I dash towards the mirror located on the other side of the room so I can make myself look like I'm not homeless.

After setting my hair a bit, I pick up the call.

"Heyyy! What were you doing?" He is lying on his bed as well with with his stomach on the bed. His hair hair all messy and a white striped almost see through oversized shirt. His position allows me to his chest but I look away, totally unfazed.

"I don't know... Fighting, bleeding, losing?" What am I doing actually?...

"Umm.. bleeding?"

"Just the timeee you knowwww. But, Seriously? What about fighting and losing?"

"Well, tell me about that when we meet up. At the hill near our school in 10. Okayyy?"

"You are forcing me come out of my burrow, so I should get something in return.." I reply with a pout but I'm more than ready to get out of my house to anywhere.

"Haha. No! The hill, in 10." He replied with sarcasm as he cut the call but not forgetting to send a cute wink my way before doing so.

I walk towards my wardrobe and decide that I have nothing to wear.

After what felt like an hour, I decided to wear a white turtleneck with black jeans and a black jean jacket, pairing them with black sneakers.

I walked out of my room and then out of the hallway and then out of the living room and then out of the house but saw no one. Well not that weird as we are just three people living in such a big house. Mum is in Hawaii for a business trip since a while..

I reach the hill few minutes late (for totally obvious reasons). I can see Yeonjun standing near the bench at the foot of the hill. He had changed into a white oversized hoodie and blue jean shorts.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I am late! Did you wait a lot?" he barks a millisecond after seeing me.

"Yeah, yeah, blah blah" I remark while rolling my eyes at his drama.

"What took you so longgg? The icecream has almost melted!" It was then I noticed him holding two icecreams in his hand. I knew he would get me something!

"Take! One for you and one for me!" He laughs while mocking his younger self. I join along as I accept the strawberry one for me and he opens a mint choco one for himself.

We walk up the hill, his right hand holding my left as we licked our icecreams from the other hand while talking about the most random things.