chaoter 15-

"Answer the question, Captain." Dream ordered.

Puffy was fucked. She knew, Dream knew, hell- the fucking commission knew.

"I don't have to tell you anything." Puffy spat.

"You do, actually. Isnt it strange that the Captain, the former number one hero, was cornored in the fucking catacombs of all places?" Dream hummed, crossing his arms.

"It was a fluke. I wandered in and got lost, I wasn't even attacked by Bellator!" Puffy hissed, lying through her clenched teeth.

Dream stared at her, reaching a quick hand out to grab the chain of the handcuffs, and pulled roughly.

Those same handcuffs that had been forcefully pushed onto her the second she was conscious.

"Why do you insist on making this harder for yourself?" Dream asked, resting his elbow against the metal table.

"Fuck you, you sadistic bastard." Puffy spat.

Dream balled his fist up and slammed it down on Puffys hand.

Puffy flinched, taking a deep breath to stop the cry that threatened to escape. She clenched her teeth as her hand trembled.

"We know you're lying, Captain." Dream mused, his mask staring holes into her.

"You don't know shit."

A scoff, and Dream straightened himself up, shoulders squared as he towed over her.

"Maybe this will help you remember." He drawled, moving to grab his communicator from his pocket and setting it on the table.

Puffy just watched, confused as Dream fiddled with it before audio began to play.

"Wait, wait- what are you doing- It was an accident- Blade, please-"

Puffy gaped as she heard her own voice echo back at her.

"I gave you one rule. One rule Traitor! You beat him within an inch of his life, and you expect me to believe it was an accident?" The voice hissed, Puffy could still feel the anger from his snarl.

Dream just stayed silent, watching her as they listened to her desperate begging.

"Bellator please-" And with that, Dream shut off the audio, letting Puffy sit in shocked silence.

Puffy was frozen, eyes widened as she jerked her head to stare up at him.

"The commission knew something had been going on for a while, but they had no proof." Dream mused. "We had a chip implanted on your pager. Small enough for you not to notice, but big enough so we could hear everything."

Dream went quiet again, staring at her through that God forsaken mask, gouging her reaction.

"You mentioned a name, one we've never heard before." He hummed. "Whose Blade, Puffy?" He finished.

Silence.

"I don't know." She tried.

A strike, and her hand was hit once more, the pain shooting through her arm.

"Who did you hurt badly enough to be targeted by the Syndicate?" Dream demanded.

"I don't know, Dream."

A strike.

Her hand was turning purple, she would bet it was broken.

"Stop lying to me." Dream hissed. "Why are you still trying to cover for them? You've already been caught, Captain!"