12. alone in the sky

Yeonjun POV

We finally reached her home. Hyung said her dad isn't at home and Taehyun hyung is at our home and her mum is totally cool, so at least no explanation to do...

And yet I decide to go from the back door.

I look at the moon in the sky and then the moon with me, in my Jeep, wasted.

I couldn't help but notice that the stars weren't seen much tonight because of the clouds...

I wanted to drop Min at her doorstep but she's sleeping, I guess I'll take her in...

Braincell1 : Yeahhh, definately not an excuse!
Braincell2 : Shut up, I'm just being a good person!
Braincell1 : Mhmm
Braincell2 : You don't want him to only have one braincell, do you?!

I get out of my seat and reach towards her side. How am I supposed to carry her on my back without her climbing on?!!

I struggle 2 minutes trying to get her on my back before I give up and carry her bridal style.

I enter the house with much difficulty, lock the door behind me and turn around to notice that not much has changed...

I walk upstairs towards her room and notice few other frames added and a few removed on the walls but decided to ignore them.

I enter the room and lay her on her bed.

I glance up to see that nothing had changed either since the last time I came here. I take a walk around the room to find at least one thing that's changed. I somehow believed that if I found something, that'll make me feel better.

The position of her bed, the wallpapers, the decorative lights, the cupboards, our photo booth pics taped to her mirror, the posters, her drawings of my ideas that were not so uniformly taped to the walls, our scribbles on the walls with some of our favourite lyrics and phrases she found pretty, everything was just as it was before almost 4 years ago...

And I hate myself for remembering every single detail of her room...

I stop myself from looking around more as I walk away from her desk, where there were few papers kept with few words scribbled, and towards her bed to tuck her in. 

As I almost finish and leave the room, she holds onto my hand.

"Jun?" she's still sleepy...

"Yeah." That's it! Cold and feeling less! That's how you are!

"Don't leave" she pleads while sitting up and then standing up from her bed. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I have to go"

"Where are the stars?... Look at the moon, alone in the sky, all lonely. Don't you think she deserves her stars?" she almost has tears in her ocean like eyes.

"The clouds of ignorance came in between" I replied trying not to give in.

I turned myself to walk towards the door when I felt someone from my behind, hugging me...

Minji was hugging me, tight while her quiet sobs were like arrows to my heart that weren't piercing it but stinging it, which was worse.

"Remember the first snow?" She said through her hiccups and sobs as I closed my eyes trying to avoid the emotion inside me,as I recalled the memory.

"When you called me yours?" Her sobs were turning into cries.

"The moon.. hide... cloud of storm" she's falling asleep while sobbing, her few words lost in murmurs.

"..stay.....single.." she finishes as she falls asleep hugging me from behind and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding....

After staying in this position until I heard her soft snores, I unwrapped her arms around me as I again lay her on her bed but with tears this time.

I guess, she gets another chance, we'll talk about us tomorrow.

I walk out of her house, making sure it's locked, into my Jeep. I take a last look at her window before driving away.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

AHHHH!!!!

DID Y'ALL SEE YEONJUN'S GUILTY COVER, BY THE WAY? I LEGIT LET OUT A SCREAM AND MY NEIGHBOUR CAME TO CHECK IF I WAS ALRIGHT...💀

THAT MAN IS THE REASON I HAVEN'T KMS YET, Y'ALL!

~Yoo❤️