Techno kept his distance, raising a hand in surrender. The last thing he needed was Wilbur awake, along with a loud blaring alarm.

"Tommy. This wasn't supposed to happen." Techno explained quietly.

"So it was you- how exactly was kidnapping me supposed to go?!" Tommy hissed.

"You would know, you saw, didn't you?" Techno replied.

"I fucking hate you." Tommy spat.

"She wasn't supposed to hurt you. I promise you, runt. This isn't going to go unpunished." Techno crossed his arms.

"Yeah? Going to tell Wilbur about how the person he's been promising to kill for the past week and a half has been his own dad?" Tommy spat again.

"I don't plan on telling him, no. But I'm curious why you didn't tell him the moment you knew he was my kid." Techno asked softly.

Tommy just glared at him.

"Is there anything I could do to get you to forgive me?" Techno tilted his head.

"Leave me the fuck alone." Tommy grunted.

"That's not possible, you know. With what you know, you're way more involved than you wanna be." Techno explained. "With us you won't be used-"

"I don't wanna listen to your damn speech again. Just leave me and my coffee shop alone. Call off your buddies with batons." Tommy sneered.

"She isn't working with me anymore, Tommy, whatsoever." Techno explained.

"Whatever." Tommy glared, turning his head away.

"You'll see, Tommy. I take care of my things, and what she did was unacceptable, I won't have it." Techno explained.

Tommy stayed silent, refusing to look at the man, going back to pretending to sleep as Phil came back in.

------

Tommy was honest to God, terrified of being alone with Technoblade.

They were just staring blankly at each other for a bit before Techno seemed to realize he actually was awake.

He apparently "didn't mean for this to happen." Which Tommy didn't at all believe.

And he would punish that woman for what she did.

Tommy wasn't sure if he wanted to believe him.

A part of him hoped she got what she deserved, but a much larger part of him hoped Techno wouldn't hurt anyone.

Tommy kept his palms face up as he tried to sleep.

He had been having sporadic visions lately, they didn't make any sense.

Anytime he had them, nothing outrageous happened. No bomb, or mugging, no one got hurt- nothing!

He didn't even realize when he was in a vision.

He told Ponk against his better judgment, not exactly what his powers were, just that they were acting randomly.

Ponk explained that a head injury with a mental power could possibly deteriorate it over time, or make it behave wildly.

Tommy predicted that answer, but that didn't mean he liked it.

Ponk said whenever he healed up more he would refer him to a psychiatrist to help him regulate it a bit more, but not much else can be done.

Tommy didn't want that.

His powers were activating with seemingly nothing happening.

He touches the bed rails? Vision.