The Walking Dead Part - 1

Hey sugars ❤️ it's my new book...I hope you will support it and this book is inspired by 'The Walking Dead' zombie apocalypse movie but the words and lines are mine so, please don't copy my sentences.

Let's start it...

~At Club~

Everyone : CHEERS!!!

Reika : Cheers to all my friends~ It's time to party~

Xander : Omg! Reika...you are really drunk.

Yugo : But why Jin didn't arrived yet ?

Illya : He is always late...what can you expect ?

You all started drinking while enjoying a small party until the lights of the club started flickering.

Y/n : What happened to the lights ?

Then suddenly all the lights turn off and darkness spread all over the club.

Illya : Omg! It's too dark here.

Your eyes fall for a figure that coming towards you slowly.

Y/n : Guys...is he is Jin ?

You said while pointing at the figure.

Xander : Yeah! He is Jin...he is here.

Yugo : But why is he walking like he just wake up from a deep sleep and still in sleep ?

Illya : What's new in this ? He always walk like this...such a sleepyhead.

Everyone laughed but your eyes were automatically fixed on Jin.

Y/n mind : Why I am feeling like something is wrong ?

Suddenly all the lights turn on but everyone started screaming seeing Jin.

His mouth was wide open and his bloody tongue was out and there was some injuries on his hand making him look even more scary and he is coming towards you all while groaning

Y/n : W-What happened to h-him ?

Yugo : J-Jin...what happened to you ?

Illya : I swear I will beat you up If it's a some kind of prank.

Reika : Hello Jin~ How are you buddy ?~

She ran towards him.

Y/n : Reika!!! Stay away from him!!!

Suddenly Jin jump on her and bite her leg making her scream in pain.

Everyone : REIKA!!!

You all ran towards them and tried to separate Jin from Reika but he was biting her skin even more.

Xander : Guys...I think we should leave this place...look how they are biting each other.

He point towards a direction and you all looked there to see many people like Jin was attacking each other and biting each other in hunger.