I, now have a job in my dream company. I'm an Art Illustrationist in a visualising work- related branch. I'm glad that I'm getting profitable salary. Since, father is hospitalised, the Bills are left to be paid. And I was scared and thought that I would end up making Ki, and his Mother suffer with food. But, with my job I am abling to balance all the things a bit well.

Ki got so many works to do, He hardly have time to dine at home. So, I'm gonna buy his favourite's today.

Turning the shopping cart to nearby snack rack of this newly opened  Convenience store, I ended up purchasing Crumpets, Popping corn chips, Pop-Tarts, Cheese Crackers, few Chilsung Cider can's, also his favorite beverage 'milk with a chocolate straw' and lastly appetizers called colourful macaroons.

"Sir, the bill is here..." The lady handed me the bill while I struggled to manage all the bags in my already loaded hands. "Aa! Gi~"

"I'll take some of the bags." Soon a female voice erupted by intervening my struggle. Glancing at the lady, I felt familiarness with her scent. As she helped me by carrying my few bags even though I hesitated, I took my leave out of the shop after paying the bill with her.

"Please give it to me. I'll handle it from here. Thank you for your help." I stated while minding the four bags which she is carrying with her's.

Not even her scent, her voice too perceived amicable. "Heeseung, you haven't changed a bit. You are still the same." She let out a giggle.

"I-Do we know each other?" As the peculiarness is visible though her act is trustable, I couldn't help but ask with an awkward smile.

"Yes! But as expected from you, How come you can know me when you were not at all interested to lift your small head even when you're with your class project partner?" She explained. At her words, I slowly abled to recognise and remember who she really is.

"Y-Yuja?" I  contradicted.

"Yeah! So atleast you remembered my name" She laughed.

After having a small talk we both assured to walk together to our homes together, since she mentioned they aren't far, anyways.

"Hope your father recover soon." She prayed, keeping her feet inside her home door, she swung around to face me. After returning the bags to me, I waited as she opened her mouth to speak again but for some reason she hesitated. Understanding her nervousness, I let out a smile, showing the sign of a comfort and lastly spoke, "What is it?"

Soon after a few seconds of fidgeting her fingers, she anxiously closed her eyes and kept her hands inside her bag. Hurriedly took something out which I abled to vision it as a shiny box coloured decoratively. As my eyes trailed down towards her arms which are now motioned as handing the box to me, I listened her say, "I like you."

Hearing her words, my ears hitched to seave, I am shocked. I never expected Yuja to propose me...not after of two years, with no context- relation of each other. But is it really already been two years? Who knows?

"What?" My lips spoke on their own with my eyes growing big in astonishment. As I gently kept her hands down with the box still in her arms, I saw her disappointed face.

 Opening her eyes in disapproval she became teary in a second. "Yuja! I..." She stopped my words with her soft hand slamming on my mouth.

"Don't. I..I know. I knew years back. I just...just wanted to clarify it." She spoke with her tears sliding down her cheeks. "I know that you don't even remember me. But, I don't want to let you go from me, without letting you know that I liked you." She wailed.

Caressing my arms with her gentle one's, I frowned in disbelief. How come I never knew that she liked me? And out of nowhere, why she is confessing her feelings  only now? In thoughts, I hindered my head to wander the memories of her and mine's.

"I'm moving out. I got a job in seoul. I'll be not here." She took her arms away from mine and backed a little. Lifting her head up, facing me tiredly, I heard her say, "I'm going to miss you." 

...

It's a big day. Still, they are two more hours left for Ki to return home. Meanwhile, I'll re-heat the sea food which I bought with Yuja on our way back home.

As Ki's Mother texted me that she'll stay with Father in hospital tonight. I only took the amount of food which is sufficient for Ki and me.

Decorating the dinning table with the snacks that I bought, I smiled at the sight of where Ki be enjoying the whole night. It's just these small, small things that make my tired working days and holidays a bit better.

After nesting the heated food with care, I took a seat on my chair. Laying my head on both of my hands on the loaded food dinning table, I closed my eyes, letting myself drift into Yuja's confession. I scoffed at my unawareness of her feelings. She had been a good study partner and she did, for almost two years. How come I never knew her feelings?

 After entering the college I've never seen her again...like I always skipped the reconvenes and gatherings as there are always only people who assembled to mock, deliberatively.

So, why would I meet people like them? But, Yuja! She is really a nice girl. Why she haven't contacted me all this while even for gatherings but only now when she is moving out?

With thoughts ringing inside my head, I unconsciously fell asleep. Maybe I thought too much about her, that's why she even appeared in my dream all teary, fiery, making me submissive with her demanding aura. *Chuckles*

After a big long dream, which felt like hours, I stumbled on my way to sit straight as my hand numbed for sleeping on it for so long.

Circling my drowsy eyes with my tired hands, I tried to open them when I heard door bell ringing. "Who would it be?" With my blurry eyes, I trembled to hold a grip to stand. But after hearing the violent door knocks, I ran to open it with a concern.

Tip toing myself to able to height the vision of the glass on the door, I took a slight  peek. Dropping my eyes down fiercely as I'm not getting enough sight, I groaned in frustration. "Who is it?" I slowly asked.

Gaining no reply, I unlocked the door and turned the knob slowly in thoughts of accidents which might happen at nights. Still, with a brave heart, I opened the door slightly and kept my only head out. 

Fixed my hand on the knob securely so that I could close the door easily, if the visitor is any thief.

As I turned my head right after clearing the view on left, I saw Ki sitting on the ground while leaning his back and head on the bark of a tree.

"Ki!"