🍰 OO2 🍰

Taylor swiftly walked to Ethan's home  reaching her hands into her grey nike sweatpants to text him that she was five minutes away

They were going to work on the project. She tucked her brown waist length hair behind her ear before knocking.

A shirtless Ethan opened the door, "take a picture it'll last longer,"He laughed closing the door behind her.

Taylor laughed flashing her indigo braces.

"Close your mouth, train track mouth, it's blinding as hell" Ethan muttered as he walked to his room with 2 bottles of refrigerated water.

Taylor's smile slowly faded as she got what he meant.

She grabbed the white binder out of her bag flipping through the pages to find a blank page.

"Okay, do you have anything you wanna share?" Taylor blankly answered staring into his soul.

"Nah. Let's just get started."

Taylor grabbed her phone causing silence to cover the room. She swiped through people's stories.

Ethan snatched her phone causing her to mug him while attempting to get the phone back.

"You good?" Ethan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes," Taylor then looked at the blank page in front of her. Placing her palm under her chin and her elbow on her knee.

Ethan set Taylor's phone on the desk before sitting beside her.

He noticed how off her vibe was the whole time. She was always smiling or laughing. He realized that he was the reason her mood was crushed.

"If this is about the train track thing, I'm sorry." Notti looked everywhere but at Taylor.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Who else..?"

"Well I don't know cus you looking everywhere but at me." Taylor spoke turning towards him.

She grabbed his chin turning him to face her.
"Now what were you saying?" Taylor questioned as their eyes stayed in contact.

Ethan sat there, flustered on the inside. He wouldn't let that show. He was deep in his thoughts until he was snapped out of them, literally.

Taylor snapped her fingers in his face. "Um, I'm sorry for calling you train tracks." Notti scratched the back of his head staring into her eyes.

"Thank you for apologizing." She smiling looking back at the paper grabbing 2 pencils for the both of them. Ethan's stomach started doing backflips. (w rizz)

 (w rizz)