chapter 16

Wei wuxian's parents are sitting in the room. when he wakes up they were very happy.

Wei changze,"dylan will come soon...... take rest....

Wei wuxian,"....."

Cangse sanern,"What you want to eat?ice cream,mango pickle....

Wei wuxian,"mom...stop it...what happened to me?

Cangse sanern,"Don't act like you don't know anything. ....you are pregnant....

Wei wuxian,"what???? I am pregnant????how???

Cangse sanern,"how??why are you become shameless?

Wei wuxian,"I don't know how I became pregnant...... Nothing happened between dylan and me....

Wei changze,"what are you saying?

Dylan enters the room and asked ,"what happened to him??

He comes forward and caress on Wei wuxian's hair.

Cangse sanern,"He was pregnant.....

Dylan was shocked.

Dylan moved backward.

Dylan glares at Wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian,"l don't know what happened .....May be the report is mistaken or misheard........

Doctor enters the room and check Wei wuxian again.

He announced Wei wuxian was two months pregnant. Dylan left the room angryily.

Cangse sanern started to hit Wei wuxian.

Cangse,"who is the father of this child?Didn't I tell you that you can get pregnant? You are a special male with womb......why are you acting carelessly......

Wuxian,"l don't know.....I don't know anything....

Camgse ,"you brat....tell who is the father of child?

Wuxian was crying ,he doesn't know what to do.

Suddenly lan wangji opened the door and come near to wuxian.

Wangji,"are you okay?I heard that you fell while teaching. what happen?"

Wangji was patting his head.

Wangji,"why are you crying??

Wuxian,"umm...prof....

Cangse,"he was pregnant.....he doesn't know the father....
Cangse was angry.

Wangji was slient for a minute.He hugged wuxian tightly and kissed on his cheeks.His eyes are teary due to happiness.

Wangji,"my baby......

Wuxian,"How????

Wangji,"I will explain everything....mom, don't be angry......

Wangji explained everything to them.Firstly they reluctant to believe that ghost story.But wangji said he has a proof to show them and he slowly touches on Wei wuxian's belly.

Wei wuxian and cangse sanern believed. It doesn't matter if they believe or not, everything happened.

Wangji was become very happy. Wei wuxian was still processing the information he heard.

Soon both families discussed the matters .lan qiren and lan xichen comes from aboard . Wei changze and cangse sanern also agreed for marriage.

Wei wuxian doesn't say anything,he was still try to remember how he lost his virginity.

Next week itself marriage was held.

Xue yang, xingchen, jingyi, shizhui and jinling was very happy for them.They gifted many gifts to them.