xv. New year, New Mickey

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
s𝟶𝟹ᴇ𝟷𝟹 - ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

        Mickey never would have thought her life could change so drastically in such a short amount of time. First everything with Craig and Manny, then just after the new year started Mickey was moved out of the bedroom she had been in scene she was six and into a three-bedroom house owned by her biological father and now legal guardian.

This new house was bigger then the brooks' apartment, her bedroom was bigger then her old one, and she even got her own bathroom, which was nice, but she still wasn't happy to be moving in.

"How much stuff do you own?" Arlo asked, carrying another box into Mickey's new room and placing it on her bed.

"This isn't even half of it," Jimmy said, following him into the room. Jimmy had agreed to help Mickey move.

"I don't have that much stuff, their is like one more boxes," Mickey said.

"of your stuff from the apartment, you also have some stuff in the storage unit," Jimmy told her.

"Okay two more boxes,"

"and that drum set, we bought you that you used like once,"

"well I didn't have much room to play it," Mickey commented, cutting open one of the boxes on the pile. It was full of cloths, so Mickey pushed it aside, moving it into her new walk-in-closet. 

"well, you have plenty of room here, to play all the drums you want," Her father said, entering the room with her final box. 

"maybe," mickey said, sounding not to happy. 

"Okay, so Mr. Brooks is going to take me to the storage unit, to get your things form there, and then you'll be all moved in," David said. He was smiling, it was a forced looking smile, like he was hoping at him smiling would make Mickey suddenly accept this big change.

"right," Mickey said, trying to fake a smile.

           David excused himself from the room. "So, you play the drums?" Arlo asked, realizing he didn't really know anything about his new housemate.

"yeah," Mickey said, opening a new box, this one containing her books.

"She's actually pretty good," Jimmy said.