chapter 7

Francescas POV
What are you doing here jason?? I ask. Tyler called me, jason said. Hey francesca... Whos with you?? Mitch ask. Oh mitch I need to go now bye!! I said. Wait fr- I cut him and hung up. So francesca you want to come to the park ?? Tyler ask . Ok I said.

~ at the park ~
Me and jason are playing in the swings while tyler was buying us some ice creams. I saw mitch and jerome talking to each other. I stop swinging and then jason notice it. Then mitch saw me and started to walk near me. I stand up and walk to tyler. "Francesca why are you running?? " Jason said. "Nothing but lets go home Im so tired"." Ok lets go" tyler said. We walk home and watch a movie.

Mitchs pov
As I notice francesca with jason, I start walking closer to them. But francesca stand up and walk away. Jason followed her. "Mitch is their a problem??" Jerome ask."No biggums its just francesca, she keep ignoring me" I said. "Don't worry biggums she'll notice you...... Anyway lets go have fun" Said jerome.

Francesca pov
Me ,tyler and jason are playing on the minecraft on hypixel server, we are playing the mario kart game (I dont know what its call lel). Tyler won first place and I won third place. Jason won on th second place. It was almost 12 midnight so jason drive home. " So francesca what do you want to do ??" Tyler ask. I dont know tyler ,but all I know is Im tried , so good night" I said as I kiss him in the checks. "Cant I sleep with you ??" Tyler ask. "Fine" I said.

Next morning (saturday)
I woke up with tyler on my side sleeping peacefully. I got out of bed and got to the bathroom. I remember that I have lyre practice at 1:00pm and choir practice at 5:00pm. It was 11:30am ,so I cook our lunch since tyler is here. Tyler walk out of the bedroom and got to the bathroom.
(Skip lunch time)
Me and tyler finished our lunch and I got ready to go to school. "Hey francesca ,why are you dressed?? Are you going some where??" Tyler asked." Yes tyler ,Im going to school today ,you want to come??" I asked him . "ok,what are you going to do there??" He asked."drum and lyre practice , you want to join ??" I said as I grab my lyre.
(Skip the practice)
Me and tyler were driving to the movie theatre to watch the Jurassic world. "So francesca you want to record later?" He ask."ok " I said.

Authors note
Ok I know its short but dont be mad....

Reasons why Im slow on updates:
1. School just started four weeks ago
2. I already have projects (group and individual)
3. Assignments and other stuff...

And also guys thank you for reaching 100 reader !!! Cant wait to do a challenge video for you guys .....so yeah guys vote ,comment and dont forget to follow me and yeah guys peace out !!!