𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄!

Guys, thank you so, so, so much for 5k readers! It means a lot to me. When I started this social media fanfiction, I did not though it will reach so many people. I love you all ♥ Here's a new chapter to celebrate this beautiful number!

●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●

REAL LIFE 

●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

" Thank You, " Althea with a friendly smile thanked the girl who made a few small touch-ups to her hair and barely visible make-up. The girl smiled back, nodded as if saying ' You are welcome ' and made her way towards the other crew members, getting away from the cameras which were ready to roll. Althea picked up her pen and put her other hand under her chin as it was scripted. They had the first half of the day to film the scenes in the school where the pogues find out that John B and Sarah are alive and currently laying low in the Bahamas. 

" Places! "

" Slate in! "

" Quiet on set! "

" Rolling! "

" Mark it! " Althea heard the person, who was holding the slate, say the information he needed to say and clap it. 

" Action! " was heard on the set. Chris Gerard, who was playing Mr Sunn, the history teacher, started to say his lines while doing the movements which were mentioned in the script. All extras and four main actors were writing something down to act out that they were good students who were writing down the information their teacher was saying to them until a few phones beeped. It was a signal for Althea, Madison, JD and Rudy to do what they needed to do. 

Kayla took a fast look at her phone, furrowing her eyebrows when she saw an unknown number on her screen. She totally ignored her history teacher when he asked whose phone let out a sound and abandoned her notes. She was sitting the furthest of her best friends so when she looked at them and saw JJ sneakily making his way towards Kiara and Pope, she silently grabbed her things and did the same. 

When she reached her best friends, the four of them opened the text they got and put their phones close to each other. Kayla's eyes widened when she saw a picture of John B and Sarah. The couple was posing for a selfie and they could tell that it was not the old one. They looked at each other with shocked and confused glances. They could not believe it. 

" Oh my god, " Kiara whispered so only her friends could hear it. JJ stood up and without a word ran out of the classroom, making everyone look at him and the teacher to stop talking. 

"  Um... Can I be excused... to help them.... in the bathroom? " Pope raised his hand while Kiara abruptly stood up and started grabbing her things. Kayla stood up too. Kiara was the first one of the three to run out of the classroom saying something about a family emergency before Pope could finish his question. 

" Bye! " Kayla shouted, following Kiara out. She could hear Pope behind her and a small smile made its way on her face. 

" Cut! " yelled Jonas Pate. After that, they repeated this scene a few more times and then moved to another one where the pogues were running down the corridor to go outside. They had to re-film this scene ten times because of Althea. She could not stop laughing every time Rudy would trip over the janitor's cart and fall down on the ground. Finally, she was able to concentrate and they moved to the scene in the school's courtyard. 

After being done with school scenes, they all had a nice lunch break. Then they changed their outfits and moved to another few scenes they had to film today. Of course, they had to redo them a few times but it was nothing new. They knew that the best clips where they mess up would make their way to season two's bloopers but they would be waiting for it. 

●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●