𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍!

Just pretend that Neels Visser is Rudy in this gif. THANKS! ♥

●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●

INSTAGRAM LIVE

●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●

weallinthistogether has started a live video

"Hey, guys!" Althea smiled and said hello to the people joining to watch their Instagram live

"Hey, guys!" Althea smiled and said hello to the people joining to watch their Instagram live. She and Rudy kept doing their weird dance move while waiting for more people to join and their castmates to show up. "Okays, let's stop" she laughed and got comfortable on the couch. Rudy sat down beside her leaving the phone on the coffee table in front of them. 

"Let's go!" Chase showed up in the living room with the rest of the main cast and they all sat down where they found a free spot. Madelyn sat down on the other side of Althea and Chase took a place near Madelyn. Drew and Austin pulled up chairs and sat down behind the couch while Madison and Jonathan got comfortable on the ground in front of the coffee table. "Hello!" Chase waved to the phone's camera. 

"Mads, JD, you will have to read the comments because we can't see from here," said Madelyn trying to see what people were writing in the comments section of the live. They all laughed together. Madison and JD started to read what people were writing. There were many I love you's and how much they liked the first Outer Banks season. 

"Okay, first question. Do you know anything about season two?" they all shook their heads answering the question with a no. 

"But we hope to hear something soon," said Drew and everyone nodded. "Next question, please!" 

"What was the hardest scene to film?" Jonathan read the question and everyone started to think about the scenes they had to film. 

"Uh, the one where Shoupe tells the pogues that they've lost John B and Sarah." Althea was the first one who started to speak. "That scene hit too close to home because one of my best friends died a few years ago so I understood what the pogues felt at the moment. The memories came back while filming that scene so my emotions were pretty real there and it was the hardest scene I had to film." Althea smiled sadly and lowered her gaze to her hands which were put on her knees. Rudy gently laid his hand on Althea's one and on instinct their fingers intertwined together. He gave her a reassuring squeeze and Althea put her free hand on their joined ones. Then she looked at him and gave him a small grateful smile. 

Their castmates looked at each other with smirks on their faces after seeing the interaction between them. People who were watching their Instagram live went wild in the comments. Madison silently took a few photos and Madelyn gave her a thumb up complimenting her move. without any words. Soon they were back to their Instagram live and fans' questions. 

●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●'I'●

I still can't believe that this book has almost 700 reads right now! It's unreal! When I started writing this book, I didn't expect it to have so many readers. Thank you all for being here! ❤️