"I want to find Lukey!" I squealed drunkenly. Ethan put his hand on my back and walked us out back where Luke was making out with some pretty blonde. "Nevermind" we laughed but stayed outside, finding Mark and Seamus chilling by the pool.

"Drunk Lily. Always a pleasure" Seamus joked as I plopped down on a lounge chair, laying side ways.

"I'm not that drunk" I defended. I was drunk but not even close to blacked out. "Where's Jack?" I had this thing where whenever I had a sip of alcohol I wanted to always have an eye on Jack. I wanted to see him. Even if I saw him with someone else I wanted to see him. Let's be real, even sober I wanted to see him.

"He's inside somewhere. Go find him if you want, be aware though, he's probably hooking up with someone tonight." Mark reminded me. I rolled my eyes and sat up with a long sigh.

"I don't care" I lied.

"Mhmmm. If he wasn't such an idiot he would see what's right in front of him" Ethan said and the other two guys nodded.

"What's that even mean?"

"Nothing Lil, want me to help you find him?" Ethan helped me stand as he asked, laughing slightly as a happy smile broke out on my face and I nodded.

"Yes"

Jacks POV

My eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a target for tonight. Someone I could take home and hook up with them never speak to again. Beside me, Trevor was talking but I wasn't really paying attention. "Dude, I have not heard a word you said. I'm looking for my conquest. Shouldn't you be?"

I noticed the way a small, barely noticeable smirk made its way onto his lips. It almost made my skin crawl. "Nah, I'm good. Already got one."

"Yeah ok, who?" I scoffed, finally turning to look at him. He looked around before leaning closer to me.

"Lily"

The second her name hit my ear I froze. He was gonna hook up with Lily. My fist clenched my beer a bit harder as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah good luck, she's like obsessed with me" I reminded him. I'm no idiot. That beautiful girl would do anything I asked and I loved it. It was a thrill, seeing her get all flustered. How could I not love that attention?

"I'm gonna fix that" he laughed, once again making my blood boil. I had no right to feel this way. I saw Lily as a friend, one that I cared about but also loved to know she wanted me. The thought of her not wanting me like she does and wanting Trevor of all people made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Once again, she's obsessed with me. I could get her to whatever I wanted" I sipped my beer with a satisfied smirk on my lips, knowing fair well he knew that I was right. Everyone knew. I was her dream, and I wanted it stay that way.

"Jack you play with the girl because you know she wants you. That's fucked up and you know it, it's your best friends sister" he pointed out. I just shrugged.

"It's not doing her harm. I don't make promises to her that I don't intend to keep. It's harmless flirting. I would never hurt her." I defended. "Your one to talk, saying your gonna hook up with her. Jackson would be pissed."

"I already did. We made out last night, I snuck into her room. He has no idea. Atleast I'm not playing with her" He argued, starting to get annoyed. I also was getting annoyed. Especially now that I found out he had fucking kissed her.

"Oh so your gonna make her your girlfriend? Since your not playing with her. You know, not using her because she's hot and innocent and you want to use her for your own enjoyment. That's not what's going on surely" sarcasm was clearly leaking out of my mouth and I could see it only made him mad.

"She knows what I want" he argued.

"We'll see." I wanted to end this conversation before I punched him the face. He was pissing me off. My flirting was harmless as I said, it was fun and I know she liked it. He was gonna hurt her and I wanted to kill him. "I need more beer" I used that as my excuse to walk away from him and go cool off.

Lilys POV

Ethan practically dragged me through the house as we searched for Jack. My eyes lit up as we saw him in the kitchen alone drinking a beer. "What's up Jack?" Ethan leaned next to him and Jack just smiled and shook his head.

"Hi Lily" he said in a sing song voice that sent ripples through my body. I bit my lip to contain the major cheesin smile that wanted to come out.

"Hi Jack" i giggled like a school girl. I was so down bad.

"Lil, I'll be back in 2 minutes. I need to piss." Ethan promised me, grabbing both my hands and giving them a squeeze before leaving me with the love of my life.

"You look so pretty today Lily" Jack said from beside me. Just the way I had imagined he would earlier. And I loved every second of it.

"Thank you" I got out, loving the way his smile only got bigger at my softer tone of voice thanks to him.

"So, Lily, my favorite girl, I have a question for you." He stepped up a little closer to me, making my heart beat so fast I'm sure he could feel it. I looked up at him anxiously awaiting him to ask whatever he was gonna ask. I hoped it was him asking me on a date but even I wasn't that delusional. "Are you hooking up with Zegras?"

My heart sunk into my stomach. "W-what?" I stuttered out. He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you hooking up with Trevor?" He repeated.

"N-no" i shook my head, hating myself for lying to him. He nodded slowly, pursing his lips.

"That's not what he told me" and my heart sunk even a little lower. The scenarios I had in my head about getting with Trevor in regards to Jack all faded and I realized this was not good. I could feel it radiating off him. "I thought I knew you better" he frowned, almost mockingly.

"I-I" I didn't know what to say as my brain fumbled around for the right words. "I'm sorry" was all I could get out.

"It's ok, do what you want. I just...I didn't think you were that easy" he knew that stung. They all knew that stung and I had a complex when it came to being called things like that- go read my Instagram comments. It's all fan girls harassing me.

Ouch.

Hearing that from him paired with the disapproving look in his eyes sent a fire to my soul, and not a good one. I was angry. For the first time I was angry at Jack Hughes.

Liked by User, User, Trevorzegras, Jackhughes, EthanEdwards, and more

Lily.Jewel: easy😋

Markestapa: stunner
EthanEdwards: periodt, she's so cute
↪️seamuscasey: so cute
User: caption...we all been knew sis
User: Easy af slut
Trevorzegras: hot af
User: some of y'all under her posts are so annoying like let the girl live...she's prettier than y'all so stfu🙃
↪️user: FACTS. She's genuinely so pretty and looks like the sweetest girl ever. People are so weird
Lukehughes43: damn bestie😍
Jackhughes: 🧐
↪️user: tf does this even mean
↪️user: she posted a cute ass pic and he posts this emoji😭😭 I'm ctfu