Prologue

Jacob Swendler's eyes fluttered open suddenly as he heard the noise of nearing footsteps. He tried to look around the location he was in, but darkness consumed the place. The footsteps were coming closer. Jacob had no idea what to do. He stood up from his sitting position and found the nearest solid surface. Good thing it was the wall. He used the wall to guide himself to a possible light switch that could be there.

More footsteps could be heard. More people were coming. But who? Were they there to help him? Hurt him? Kill? Whoever they were, Jacob was not ready to find out who they were.

Eventually Jacob found the light switch. He flipped it on. Lights blasted on revealing a door in front of Jacob. Then, the people who were coming reached the door. A set of keys could be heard jingling to find the right key. A key was then placed in. Jacob began to freak. All he thought of doing was backing up and hiding behind a big enough object.

As he walked backwards he tripped over something on the floor. His back slammed against the cold floor. Once he regained his senses, his attention drew near to the body that he just fell over. The female body had bruises covering her arms and legs. Dry blood covered her face. Jacob scooted himself back to the wall.

Then, in the corner of his eye he could see something hanging. He turned his head to find another body, but male. This time the body was hanging from the ceiling by a hook. Jacob looked at the other side of the room and yet another male body was hanging. Three dead people now. Two boys and one girl. The worst part about was that he knew these three people from somewhere. He thought to himself "Wait, is that Sarah? Oh my God...these are--"

The door opened. His attention focused on the two boy seniors that entered. One was African American, tall, and wore a pair of glasses. The other was also tall, but had long, dirty blonde hair with a thicker outline.

At the same time, the boy with the dirty blonde hair carried in a chair. The African American came over to Jacob. He struggled with the senior as he tried to get Jacob into the chair.

"Who are you?!" exclaimed Jacob to the two boys. They stared at him with a frightening gaze.

"Get in the chair," said the one holding Jacob. To make sure nothing else happened, the dirty blonde pulled out a pair of scissors.

"I advise you sit down, Mr. Swendler," he said. "We would not want you turning out like your roommates here." He pointed at the bodies.

Jacob obeyed and gently walked over to the chair. He sat down and awaited in horror of what might happen next.