I punched Jeremiah's arm when I saw him chuckling under his breath.

"When's your meeting, Flower?" Susannah asked as she dropped a plate of waffles in front of me.

"11." I answered as I looked at the time on my phone. It was only 9:36 am.

"I have a doctor's appointment at 10, love, one of the boys will have to take you." Susannah said as she gathered her purse on the counter.

"I'll take her." Both Conrad and Jeremiah said at the same time.

"Well you guys figure it out and have her there on time," she warned her sons. "Georgina's a stickler for time."

She then left the kitchen and exited the house.

"I'm headed that way anyway." Jeremiah shrugged as he eyed his older brother. He was completely lying, he told me yesterday that he had no plans when I asked if he'd be available after practice.

"It's fine, Jere, I got it." Conrad asserted.

"I'm sure you have other things to do," Jeremiah kept going. "This is my day off anyway."

The tension was starting to rise in the room and I didn't even understand why. I knew Conrad and Jeremiah were competitive with each other, but this was a weird topic to be debating over. I'm just trying to dance.

"Y'know while you're off you should get your oil checked like you said you would."

"I can get it done after I take Angel, but thanks for the reminder."

Jeremiah ushered me out of the room and told me to wait by the car while he went upstairs and got his keys. I stood by his passenger side until he was outside. We pulled off in the direction of the studio in silence.

"So, are you gonna tell me what that was about?" I asked with folded arms.

"What?" He acted clueless.

"Is everything okay with you and Con?"

"Sometimes Conrad likes the turn things into a competition for no reason," he kept his eyes on the road. "Maybe it's a big brother thing. Steven does it to Belly too."

"You both seemed pretty agitated with each other."

He looked over to me and then back to the road. "I've let Conrad take a lot from me in the name of being his little brother, but I won't let him take my time from you. I've done that enough to myself."

God damn you Jeremiah Fisher!

The rest of the ride he let me aux and horribly critiqued my music. Though I knew he was just giving me a hard time, he already had some of the songs I put on in his playlist.

We soon made it to the studio, ending off on Doves in the Wind by Sza, one of our favorite songs.

When he has good music taste 😍

"Thank you." I said before opening my door to leave.

"No goodbye kiss?" He asked with a look that made it seem like he was genuinely offended. What a baby.