005

you wake up in the middle of the night to sharkys arms firmly around your waist. your legs tangled together. you wiggle out of his grip and go downstairs to get some food. you open the fridge and grab a peach then as you close it sharky is leaning against the side of it. making you jump. he comes closer to you to the point where your against the cabinet. he picks you up and sits you on the counter before laughing and grabbing a glass out of the cubboard next to your head. filling it with water and goes upstairs leaving you sat on the side.

you wake up again to the sun shining through the curtains. you and sharky are entangled in eachother. you check your phone
you have 1 new mention.
you check who mentioned you in a post.

OHNOSHARKY caption - my hoodie and the drink i paid for, what else @BRI_ANNA

OHNOSHARKY
caption - my hoodie and the drink i paid for, what else @BRI_ANNA.xoxo
liked by chunkz, niko, kingkennytv, darkest man and 837,297 others

bri_anna.xoxo - you gave me no choice you told me to wear the hoodie and didn't let me pay.
                         >ohnosharky- no i'm sure that's not        
                          how it went

user247- omg she's so pretty

user972- idk if i want to be him or her

yungfilly- sharky be careful that's my blood unit

chunks- #sharkyandbri
>niko-#sharkyandbri
>ajshabeel-#sharkyandbri

kingkennytv- @darkestman he better be careful with
our bsf soso
>darkest man - yep

you stand up and head to kenny's room where kenny and darkest slept last night. they are both awake and sat on the bed. "oh hey soso"(they made the nickname soso from your middle name being sophia) they look at you come in and you whisper to them " i think i love sharky" they both scream like little girls which makes you laugh as you sit on the bed with them talking about all the things that have happened in the past few days as if you were gossiping with the girls. niko pokes his head around the door and says "i heard the scream, does she love sharky?!" he said intruiged. you say " i think so" and he squealed and comes to sit with yous. suddenly sharky comes in and sees you, kenny darkest and niko all sat close together talking. he looks at you all and says "hmm i wonder what your all talking about. before laughing and leaving the room.

(416 words)

-a/n THIS IS NOT FINSIHED AND THERE ARE MANY MORE PARTS TO DO JUST NO MORE TODAY!