Chapter 1 - Lost and Found

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Kazuki."

Mother happily replied, playfully rustling my two toned-hair consisting of black and white. Mother said my eyes were special, that I have a rare condition called heterochromia, causing my left eye to be an azure blue, while my right eye was a light crimson. It was a bit hard to fit in...

"Kazuki is getting stronger, soon, you're going to be a big brother...make sure to take care of your little siblings, alright?"

His father said, playfully pinching his cheek as he laughed. I was finally able to find my peace...

"Mommy...daddy...where do babies come from? And why did mommy eat the baby?"

I then proceeded to ask, with mommy suddenly choking on the water and trying to think of a way to answer me. So...what did they tell me you may wonder?

"W-We'll explain when you get older, son..."

Dad explained, scratching the back of his head. The typical answer for me at that age...

"Okay..."

The disheartened Kazuki replied. This took an awkward turn...

Years finally go by, Kazuki entered elementary, junior high, and finally, graduated high school as he held his diploma proudly.

"Mom, dad, you didn't have to cry that hard..."

I remarked, giving a slight chuckle as I placed my arm over dad's shoulders.

"Kazuki, you really made us proud..."

Dad told me. I guess I did do pretty well...

"Thanks, dad...I have you two to thank for that, I was able to graduate because of all your support..."

I replied, meanwhile mom's just wiping her tears. Mom, please calm down...

"It's sad your sisters have school today, but I promised to take a lot of pictures."

She said, taking more and more pictures.

"Come on, mom..."

All I, Kazuki, could do, was laugh...this journey in my life finally ended...it's time for a new chapter...starting now.

This is a tale of a soul, lost then found.

"Ako, there you are. Practice is about to start."

A young woman scolded, her silver hair swayed in the wind as she stared the girl down with her gold eyes.

"Sorry, Yukina-san, I was on clean up duty today."

The girl called Ako replied, her curled purple twin tails were very noticeable, no wonder Yukina spotted her so easily.

"Don't worry, we won't start without you."

A girl with dark ginger hair said, reassuring Ako.

This is Roselia, a band which became famous in the area. Their lead vocals, Minato Yukina. Their Bassist, Imai Lisa. Guitarist, Hikawa Sayo. Their keyboardist, Shirokane Rinko. And their drummer who showed up late, Udagawa Ako.

"Let's start practice."

Yukina sternly said, with Ako going through her bag, but started panicking when she realized something important was missing.

"W-Where are my drumsticks!? Did they fall out somewhere...!?"

Ako screamed, catching the attention of everyone else.

"C-Check again, I-It might be there..."

The shy black hair girl, Rinko said, with her usual shaky voice.