Chapter Two(Just a Date)

Start from the beginning

He drove with one hand, the other fixing his wild hair. I kept forcing myself not to look at him, afraid that if I did conversation would erupt.

"Why are you nervous?"

I swallowed and glanced up at his crystal eyes, knowing words weren't my friend at this moment.

"I uh. Um." I stumbled.

"Do I scare you?" He chuckled, looking over at me and placing his hand on my bare thigh.

His fingers sunk into the space between my legs, as we came to a red light. He inched higher, watching my expression in delight. The side of his hand met my underwear, and I bit on my lip, forcing words to come.

"Please..." I breathed.

"Please go?" He teased.

"Andy, I-"

The light flashed green and he removed his hand, a devious smile pressed to his lips. I pulled my dress back down, sure he'd seen my boring pink panties.

"This will be fun." He smirked.

I swallowed and kept my burning eyes on the window. I had every right to be scared before, I had every right and I still went. And I hated myself, but I still found him attractive..and I wasn't sure if it was because of how intimidating and dangerous he was or the fact that he had been in so many of my dreams.

He stopped along the boardwalk, the California palm trees and city lights looming above. I made my way out of the car before he could help me, my face still blazing from what he'd done earlier.

"What do your parents do?" He asked, his gaze straight ahead.

"My Father owns multiple ranches." I gulped, struggling with talking.

All I wanted to do was run. I wanted to run away and just never come back. I hated talking to people I wasn't that used to and I hated being terrified of someone.

"And your mom."

"She, uh. She owns a store franchise."

He nodded, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. I watched him curiously, taking notice of the large stitches on his temple and the replacement of his nose. The bridge was now dented a bit and twisted to the side, but to what I could see it was fairly straight.

His lip was still busted and scabbed on the right, and his knuckles wore a colorful explosion of bruises.

"Where...are we-"

"It's up here on the left."

We continued walking until we stopped in front of a Sushi place with bright neon Japanese letters for the sign. He led the way, the waiter immediately seating us in a booth in the back.

The place was crowded with people of clear worth, their clothing and accessories all looking well over a thousand dollars each. I was surprised they had let someone like Andy in. Not that he wasn't good looking enough or his clothes weren't, just the fact that he modeled so many injuries.

"This is nice." I said, my voice faint.

"Thank you."

"So...what do you, uh do?" I asked.

He called over a waiter and ordered a bottle of wine, clearly knowing I wasn't legal to drink. He lied and said I wasn't drinking, making him bring me over a glass of water.

"I'm an artist."

"Oh. That's neat."

"Haha, yes it is." He laughed. "Do you not work?"