"hey, your back!" AJ says sitting up. I go over to him lay down next to him. "yea I'm just tired that's all" I say with a small smile. "well how bout I go make you something. to eat while you rest then when you wake up you can eat and be all better!" AJ says kissing me then standing up. "AJ you don't have to!" I reply. "no ik that but I want to luv"

"I love you AJ you know that right!" I say looking at him. "ik liyah and I love you too" he replies as he kisses me one more time before he leaves. before I fall asleep I post a quick photo of when me and Jessica met up.

liked by jessica

liked by jessica.jones and 178,463 others.

finally back with this gorgeous girl!

tagged: jessica.jones

jessica.jones: missed youuu
-> liyah.lana: missed you too

user6969: prettiest girls ever

~~~~~~~

it's been a couple days since Jessica started staying and I've noticed she's been getting awfully close with AJ and I'm pretty sure the other boys have noticed too. 

one night I got a phone call from a job I applied for a long time ago. they told me I got the job and that they wanted me to come in that afternoon. so I got ready and left for the job.

the job I applied for was a job in photography. I've had lots of people tell me that I was a good photographer and that I should persue it as a career and as well as being a youtuber.

~~~~~~~

when I got home from work that afternoon I walked inside and saw Niko, chunkz, Sharky and Kenny sitting on the couch.

"hey sis, how'd the job go?" Niko asked as I sat down next to him. "ugh it was so much fun, I really like doing photography!" I replied with a little laugh. "see we told you should be a photographer liyah" chunkz said nudging me with his elbow. "yes yes I know!"

"do you guys know where AJ is?" I asked looking around at them. "oh he went to get dinner with that chick Jessica!" Kenny answered. when Kenny said that my heart dropped a bit and I got this really off feeling in my gut but I pushed it to the side and decided to think nothing of it cause it's been happening alot lately.

I was watching tv with the boys when I got a notification from my phone. It said that Jessica posted a new photo and my heart dropped. my phone fell out of my hands and tears ran down my face.

Niko was the first one to notice. "Aaliyah what's wrong?" he asked as he jumped up and wrapped me in his arms. I didn't say anything all I did was cry. Sharky picked up my phone and looked at it. "oh no they fucking didn't" was all he said as he shown the other boys what was on my phone.....

 "oh no they fucking didn't" was all he said as he shown the other boys what was on my phone

liked by 45,628 people

sorry Aaliyah stole your man's 😜

tagged: ajshabeel

user71: oh nah that's fucked bro

user13: oh no she fucking didn't
-> jessica.jones: oh yes I did 🤭

-----------
1219 words

well I guess yous weren't expecting that.....

i am so so sorry that it has taken me so long to post this chapter, really hope you guys enjoy and leave comments on what you think is gonna happen next xx