two

The next morning I woke up early, thinking that no-one else would be awake so I headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw AJ sitting in the living room listening to music. He didn't notice I had come downstairs so I decided to scare him.

"BOO!" I yelled from behind him. I watched as he jumped. I jumped over the couch sitting next to him as I pissed myself laughing.

"Don't ever do that again" He said out of breath. "I'm sorry I had to! It was the perfect opportunity!" I said out of breath. It falls silent as he goes back to listening to his music.

"What are you listening to?" I ask. "Sprinter by Dave and Central Cee" He answers. "Can I listen too?" I asked. "Yea sure!"

He hands me an ear phone and we listen to it together as I go on my phone. I take a photo of us with the ear phones in for memories. "What was that for?" He asks looking over at my phone. "Memories!" I reply with a smile.

"Here you can keep listening to it while I go make some breakfast!" He says handing me his phone and getting up. When he walks away I go onto his camera and take a photo on it.

When AJ came back he had two plates with him one for me, one for him. "Thanks!" I say handing his phone back. "All good." He answers. He looks on his phone and sees the photo and starts smiling at it.

After AJ and I finish eating breakfast we sit there on out phones for a bit before Niko comes downstairs. "Morning Liyah, morning AJ." He says sitting down on the other side of me.

"What are you doing today?" Niko asks turning to look at me. "I might go home if I'm being honest but I might come back tomorrow, I swear!" I answer. "Alright well I'll see you tomorrow then" Niko says. I give him a hug and say goodbye to AJ, then head outside to my car.

When I get home I decide to post a quick photo.

Liked by ajshabeel and 275,954 others

AJ's got good music taste 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tagged: ajshabeel

ajshabeel: I fr do tho 🤷🏾
->liyah.lana: yes you do

Niko: damn haven't even known eachother for 24 hrs and yous are already bestfriends 😪
->ajshabeel: ofc I get all the girls 😉
-> Niko: watch it AJ, that's my sister

User69: Who's this?
->liyah.lana: I'm Niko's younger sister

~~~~~~~
The next day, I got a message from chunkz.

Chunkz 😜

AALIYAH

Yes chunkz

We want you to be in a YouTube video.

Hmm depends on what it is

It's kinda like a blind dating thing

Hmm who's gonna be the person who's choosing

AJ

Mmm alright fine but you know if Niko finds out in apart of this he's gonna kill all of yous

Yea we know, but it's worth a shot but I'll send you the address and wear smth nice aye

Yea yea I'll wear what I want

Alr cool see you soon

Alr bye

~~~~~~~
I got ready for the blind dating challenge, choosing my outfit wisely. I finally narrowed it down to a cute green top and jeans!

 I finally narrowed it down to a cute green top and jeans!

Inspiration

~~~~~~~
We were down to the final round and it was me and contestant 3. Niko eventually found out that I was apart of it already said that he was going to kill the boys for even thinking of inviting me onto the show.

As AJ took off his blindfold his eyes went straight to mine and smile formed on his lips. I winked at him quickly trying not to make it obvious.

"Well I've got one final question for you girls, just to help me decide you know!" AJ says with a smile. "What is your idea of a first date? Let's start with contestant 3!"

"Well my idea of a first date would be like rollar skating or ice skating something like that!" She says with a big smile. "And Aaliyah?" AJ asks turning to me.

"Well I really love carnivals so I'd love to go to a carnival on a first date but I mean whatever floats your boat!" I say with confidence.

AJ takes a few seconds to decide before finally choosing. "Look I just wanna start by saying that's yous are both really amazing and I appreciate yous both coming on here but I've finally made up my decision. Ok so I'd first like to say Niko please don't kill me and second I've chosen Aaliyah!" AJ says with a huge smile on his lips. I smile back at him and walk over to him, giving him a hug.

"Alright now with your guys date AJ your in charge of choosing what you guys do or where you go. So what are you gonna be doing?" Sharky asks over the speaker.

"Well Aaliyah said that she likes carnivals, so I'm gonna take her to a carnival!" He says with a smile. I look at him with a big smile and we start making our way to my car.

----------
855 words