five

Liked by liyah

Liked by liyah.lana and 145,563 others

New beta squad video coming soon, you're gonna like it 😉

Tagged Niko

User10: whats the bet Aaliyah is in it 🤷‍♀️
->liyah.lana: 🤫

User72: I ship AJ and Aaliyah
->Niko: doesn't everyone tbh

~~~~~~~

AJ's Pov:

Lately I've been trying to bunker up the courage to ask Aaliyah to be my girlfriend but if I'm being honest I'm shitting myself.

I already got Niko's permission so I think I should be good.

"Bro how about you get her a bunch of her favourite flowers and put a piece of paper in them that says will you be my girlfriend?" Sharky asks

"Wallahi it's that easy man!" Chunkz pipes up.

"Alright alright fine. I'm gonna go do it now wish me luck!" I say as I head out of our hotel room.

~~~~~~~
Aaliyahs pov:

I was just chilling on the coach in my hotel room when I hear a knock at the door.

I get up and go to open it. To my surpirse I see AJ standing there with a nervous look on his face. In his hand he's holding a big bunch of roses. My favourite flower.

"Aaliyah Hey, um these are for you!" He says handing me the flowers.

"Aww thank you AJ, come in!" I reply taking the flowers and stepping out of the way to let him inside.

"I'm just gonna go out them in some water and I'll be back!"

I walk off into the kitchen and start filling a vase full of water. As I got to put the flowers in a piece of paper falls out. I put the flowers down and look at it.

In neat handwriting the words say:

Will you be my girlfriend?
- AJ

I was in shock. I've been waiting for this day since I first met him and it's finally happening. With a big smile on my face I pick the card and the flowers back up and head out into the lounge room where AJ was standing waiting for me.

He turns to look at me and sees the piece of paper in my hand. A worried expression falls on his face.

I walk over to him and hug him.

"Yes ofc I'll be your girlfriend!" I say with a giggle.

He relaxes into me and hugs me back.

We hang out for the rest of the day talking and joking around. I haven't felt this happy in a long time and I'm glad that I got be happy with the boy I love.

Liked by ajshabeel, Niko and 975,214 others

Flowers from boyfi 🤭

Tagged ajshabeel

Ajshabeel: I did it boys 🫡
-> liyah.lana: glad you did

Chunk: FINALLYY 🙏

Niko: you hurt her and I'll kill you

User54: AJ should be with me
-> user22: girl stfu

User43: shipp 🚢

--------
494 words

now I'm running out of ideas for chapter 7 so leave some ideas in the comments. thanks for the support guys ❤️❤️