Share Our Skin (part 2)

18+ ONLY. MINORS DNI
______________________________________
This series is going to have one more part; the first two are building the background for the third and last chapter that is going to be 🔥.

I really hope you like this.

Word count: 7.9K

Pairing: Jake x female!reader

Warnings: NSFW 18+ONLY, drinking, sexual tension, graphic sexual content, language, fingering (f!receiving), oral (f! and m! receiving), protected sex, spanking, light choking.

Summary: In need to recover from a terrible day at work, you decide to go to a nearby bar. But danger is always lurking. _____________________________________

Work had been a nightmare and by the middle of the week you were already exasperated by it.

You really needed a distraction or else you were going to end up getting yourself fired and you really couldn't afford that.

You just needed to relax a bit.

You thought about inviting Josh over, but you really didn't want to bother him. You knew he had a lot to do since the cinema had received many new film rolls and he had to classify them.

That's why you ended up in an old fashioned bar a few blocks away from your house.

As soon as you entered, you regretted it.

The music was too loud and it was incredibly crowded for a Wednesday evening.

And you felt awkward. Extremely awkward.

You weren't used to going to a bar on your own, so you felt really out of place.

But you desperately needed a distraction.

You settled at the bar and ordered a gin tonic.

While you waited for the bartender to prepare your drink, you took a shy look around.

Across from you, there was a makeshift stage with a microphone stand, a few stacked amps, a drum kit and some other instruments.

But the band was nowhere to be seen.

It wasn't too late though, so you assumed the show was still about to start.

You heard the dull thud of your glass hitting the counter in front of you and you turned.

"He is always late" you heard the bartender scoff as he motioned with his head towards the stage.

As you took a sip of your drink and winced at the sting of the alcohol, you saw some commotion on stage.

A boy about your age sauntered onto the stage, grabbed a battered acoustic guitar, plugged it into the amp and approached the mic.

He had long brown hair and dark eyes. He was wearing a fringed black jacket with nothing underneath and tight black leather pants. His smooth tanned chest, adorned with many necklaces, was on full display as he adjusted the strap of his guitar. He looked like a modern day pirate.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, good evening" he said in a deep warm voice that tickled your ears just right.

"Who's ready for some rock and roll?" He continued and someone cheered loudly in the bar.

His features looked familiar, although you were sure you had never seen him before.

You would have remembered him. Without any doubt.

You were trying to pinpoint what exactly was familiar to you about him and in doing so you were blatantly staring at him.

He noticed and you thought you saw him winking towards you, but you weren't really sure.