•Beating

Arias Pov-
  I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner the pack members had and when I finished I was starving, I hadn't had any food for 2 days and I at least want a snack so I went to the pantry and got me a pop tart, I know it won't fill me up all the way but at least it's something.
          If I got caught with anything food related I definitely would get a beating by the Alpha or whatever pack member that sees me with it, I really hated this pack I always told myself when I found my mate I would finally be able to leave this place but I gave up on that when the Alpha laughed at me and said I was to ugly for a mate.
   I always thought I looked at least decent, because I have snow white hair that was extremely long, it reached down to my but and it curls up at the end. I have bright brown eyes that are doe shaped, my body is the thing I'm insincere about because I have no curves and I have scars because of all the beatings I have gotten from The Alpha and other people of the pack.
    But back to reality, I was praying to the Moon goddess while I was walking down the hallways to my bedroom.
   I thought I was in the clear when I made it to my room but boy did I think wrong.
  The Moon goddess didn't hear my prayers because all of a sudden I fell to the floor hitting the ground hard.
  When I was on the ground dizzy from the fall my wolf tia started talking to me "it's that bitch Daphne!" Tia said snarling and snapping her teeth. I was going to say something to her when all of a sudden I came back to reality when I get a slap to the face.
   She snatched the pop tart out of my hand and said."the next time I find out you take something from the kitchen without permission, I will give you a bigger beating then this one and it will involve chains and you being naked" she says while smirking, I knew exactly what she was talking about, she was talking about the alpha raping me again, and she knows I'm scared of that happing again I never got pregnant because the alpha would wear a condom he said I was too ugly and he didn't want children with me which I'm glad of because I don't want his children either. Daphne was a pretty girl with brunette hair that went down to her shoulders and bright pretty blue eyes
     I was scared of her the most, because she was somebody that hurt me everyday. And how much my wolf wants to just rip her apart is crazy, "you can leave now" she says while walking away with the pop tart in her hand eating it, I just nod and leave, walking into my room.
      I also wanted to beat the shit out of her and rip her limbs off one by one but I don't, cause if I touch her at all the Alpha will know about it and would beat the shit out of me for it.
     But I forget all that and lay down in my bed, I have a long day tomorrow as usual and I like getting my beauty sleep, I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to fix breakfast and clean the bedrooms. I suddenly have a feeling tomorrow will be a good day I will just have to find out.
      Im wearing a dark blue tank top that my mother gave me and some black shorts that she gave me as well most of my clothes are from her.
   I get under the covers and close my eyes. It's going to be a long day tomorrow, I say as I drift off to sleep.

•Guys I'm sorry this chapter is short I will upload tomorrow a longer chapter• ^-^• hope you have a good rest of your day!. •