014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

Începe de la început

Liked by centralcee, zendaya, sabrinacarpenter and 2,276,026 others

Tagged -

valcastro Ya gf like my drip

Comments ⤵️

centralcee my lady

user61 she's so pretty

nlechoppamusic pretty girl
↪️centralcee MY pretty girl

User62 damn, so beautiful

Dojacat I'm gonna fuck you
↪️ centralcee back tf up

user63 imagine being that gorgeous bro

user64 I can't fathom how unreal she is

User65 where's central cee?
↪️valcastro he's tied up in my basement
↪️centralcee don't threaten me with a good time now

user66 this comment section😭

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You'll be fine." Valentina tried to comfort her small nephew. It was his first day of preschool and it was tough for everybody.

Elijah tried to act brave but once they reached the school he hadn't let go of Valentina and Kiara's hands. He looked up at them with a pout on his face and tears in his eyes. "I'm gonna cry."

"It's okay to cry," Val rubbed the side of face affectionately. "But you're still going."

"I'll give you all my crayons." He desperately bargained. Valentina remembered her first day of school. She wasn't nervous not one bit, she had a lot of confidence for a 4 year old.

"Elijah." Kiara user her motherly voice. She was trying to keep herself together and not cry. The reality that he wasn't going to be her baby forever had hit her and she felt worse that he himself wanted to cry.

The school teacher was very welcoming. Her positive energy when they had walked up to the door was nice. Hopefully it was enough to get Elijah to go in there.

"You guys could walk him inside if you'd like?" The teacher suggested, gesturing a hand to classroom.

Walking in they saw a few kids already there. It was earlier than when school started because they knew Elijah was going to have trouble going in.

Nobody paid them any mind as the three walked into the colorful classroom. Different posters were pinned throughout the classroom and an alphabet themed carpet was on the floor, in front of the whiteboard.