CH. 2. Home.

(parenthesis) key!

(Y/n): Your Name

(L/n): Last name

(M/n): Mother's name

(M/L/n): Mother's Last Name

[This Will Be Updated As We Move Forward!]

[Edeted!]

((Y/n's) POV)

Luke and I arrive home to our parents sitting on the couch. "Hay bud," I say pulling out my phone and handing it to him "Go play, I'll be up in a few." I give him a smile as he walks off. "(Y/n), me and your father will be leaving for a few months." Mom starts "Yes, and in our absence, your aunt and uncle will be taking care of you and your brother." My father ends.

"typical." I mumble shoving my hands into my pockets "We done here?" I ask getting ready to leave "No, we are not (Y/n) (L/n)." Mom stops me from leaving "Alright, what is it (M/n) (M/L/N)." my father stands from the couch "You do not speak to your mother like that and You are not to Couse trouble to Jenny and Clyde. Understood?" He says finishing our talk.

"we will be leaving in two days!" Mom yells after me as I leave for Luke's room. Entering his room I see him looking out the window. "Hay, bud, what's so interesting out there?" I say walking towards him hoping he isn't possessed. "(Y/n)! Hay, I uh, saw something outside in the back yard..." he seemed worried. So I go over to check it out. "Dosint look like there's anything here man." I say looking around out the window "Not now but there was someone there earlier!" 'maybe I should have let you have coffee' I think to myself "Alright bud, get some rest, and I promise you'll be just fine." I say taking my phone and guiding him to bed.

"I know I saw something." He mumbles. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead "It was probably just a dog or cat... you just.. get some sleep, I got you bud." I say standing to leave "Thanks (N/n)." Luke says grabbing his T-rex plushy and closing his eyes. "Night Luke." I say closing the door but leaving a small gap "Good night (y/n)." I hear from the other side.

'love ya Luke' I think as I walk to and enter my room.

(3rd-person POV)

As (y/n) enters their room, they sit on their bed and slip their shoes off. Being too lazy to change or shower they get up to turn their desk lamp off when they see something outside "What?" they say under their breath, they slip their shows back on, grab a flashlight, and rush outside.

As they run out the man in the white hood from the dinner seems to vanish into the night. Leaving the back door into the yard of the (L/n) residence, they found nothing, even after looking around still the man was gone. Calling it they head in to rest.

[ending!]