7

I walked around Las Nevadas for a few minutes before I finally found Quackity.  Pulling my soot covered hoodie over my head, I walked over to him.  He faced me as heard my footsteps approaching him.  Normally I would have snuck up on him but I wasn't thinking too clearly.

    "Hello, can I help you?" Quackity said in cheery tone.  Most of my clothes were covered in soot so I'm guessing he didn't recognize me. 

    "Actually, yes," I said attempting to hide the rage in voice.  "You can pay for trying to kill my dog."

    With that I threw my bag to the side, grabbed my axe, and rushed towards him.  Before I could land a hit on him, I was blocked my another axe clashing with mine.  Sam stood between me and Quackity.  Guess I'm fighting Sam now.

    Sam and I went back and forth dodging and attacking each other.  I was starting to get tired and I still hadn't beaten Sam.  It didn't help that I had only gotten four hours of sleep and still had a massive headache.  I really didn't want to drag DogChamp into this but I gave in called him to attack Quackity.  DogChamp sprang right into action, running straight to Quackity. 

    I just barely dodged Sam as I saw Quackity throw my dog onto the ground.  That sparked a new wave of anger in me.  I ducked underneath Sam's attack, hitting him in the side as I ran past him.  I struck Quackity with my axe, hitting him square in the face.  Blood splattered onto the sand as he stumbled backward. 

    I heard metal clash behind me.  I turned to see Sapnap standing with his back to me.  His axe was locked in with Sam's axe as Sam had tried to hit me. 

    "Leave my brother alone," Sapnap said, anger evident in his voice.

    "Brother?" Sam questioned.  I guess they hadn't told anyone else here that they had adopted me into their family. 

    "Are you okay?" Punz asked me as he looked for injuries. 

    "You have no legacy now Purpled," Quackity spoke.  We all turned to him.  He had a massive scar from his left ear to the bridge of his nose, blood pouring out of it.  "Any piece of evidence that suggested you existed is gone."

    "So that's what you were after?" I questioned. 

    "That and I was hoping you'd die too in that fire," he said.  "No one knows you exist.  No one except me.  Join Las Nevadas Purpled.  I can give you everything you want and more."

    I laughed.  "Join you?" I said while giggling.  Then I grew serious.  "Fuck you.  I'd never join your stupid nation.  You can't just destroy everything I have then expect for me to willingly join you."

    "Then I guess I'll have to tell your brothers what you've been doing for the past seven, almost eight, years," Quackity said with a sickening smile on his face.

    I froze as I felt Punz and Sapnap staring at me.  There's no way Quackity knows that I fight at Hypixel.  Right?  Surely he's bluffing.  No.  That smile.  He definitely knows.  Did Tommy tell him?

    "What is he talking about?" Punz asked me.

    "It's nothing," I spoke.  "Fine, I'll join your stupid nation.  Only on the condition that you don't tell anyone anything."

    "You have my word, not a soul will know," Quackity said, extending his hand toward me.  I reluctantly shook his hand.  I'm pretty sure I just made a deal with the real life devil.  "I'll see you later then."  With that Quackity and Sam left, probably to clean the new scar on his face.

    "What was Quackity talking about?" Sapnap asked.

    "It's nothing," I said as put away my axe and picked up my bag.