Ep 2: First Date

Work finally finishes and he drives back home dreaming about her. Luisgamercool23 walks out of the limousine and enters the house. He walks to the bedroom and changes out of his work clothes and into something more casual.

 He walks to the park and finds Sally there. He gains the courage to walk up to her, “Umm… I re- re- remember you fr- from the Pizza Pa- pam- pamalas, rememb- remember… I gave y- you- your f- f- food.” Sally also starts having a connection with him, she feels bad for him being both visually and audibly nervous and responds with, “Yes I remember silly goofster, I noticed you were a bit nervous, let's talk.” The two chat for a while about numerous different things.

 Luisgamercool23 gets invited to Sally’s condo for the night, they watched the Emoji Movie and all of the Shrek movies. They played Fortnite and Gacha Life together. They ordered some pizza from Pizza Pamalas and played both What do you Meme and Cards Against Humanity together, laughing at every funny thing that showed up. 

But it became night and Luisgamercool23 almost went home but remembered that he left his limousine at the park and it was a long way from home so he slept at Sally’s house. Days go by, and many days like this happened.