The Alien Invasion of Griffin Rock

Start from the beginning

Huxley learns this mistake and adjusts his necktie before regaining his composure "Well, my search for truth, dear viewers will never wane, this is Huxley Prescott. Digging for dirt, so you don't have to" he said.

_________________________________________

At the Firehouse...

As Cody reassures Chase that Chief Burns isn't mad at him for catching the tank without anyone in him "Don't worry, Chase. He's not made" Cody said "The chief has every right to be mad, tasked with keeping our true identities a secret, I failed miserably, I'm a shameless rebel" Chase said "Yeah, you are" Heatwave teased "Didn't know you have it in you" as Hot Shot elbows Heatwave's knee "Not helping" he said "Don't worry Buddy, you made the right call" Boulder reassured "If it wasn't for you, we'd be cleaning up toxic spill for the next week" Blades added as they hear the elevator arriving at the Bunker as Chief Burns exits out of it.

"Sir" Chase said as he kneels down "Slap a wheel boot on me, I deserve nothing less" he said "I'm not here to reprimand anyone. I should have made this clear long ago, when lives are at risk never hesitate to act even if it means revealing your true identities" Chief Burns explained "Sir, Optimus does not believe humanity is ready for the truth" Chase protested "Optimus would be the first to agree with me. If the secret gets out, we'll deal with it. Saving lives is always priority one" Chief Burns explained "You still believe anyone on this rock would care that we're from Cybertron?" Heatwave asked "We do help people. That ought to be proof we come in peace" Boulder added "It would be nice if we didn't have to act like mindless robots anymore. Some of us aren't very good at it anyway, ahem" Blades explained as he looks at Heatwave.

Heatwave growled with annoyance "I realized this has been difficult for all of you, but for now we keep the truth to ourselves, understood?" Chief stated "Yes, sir" Hot Shot and the Rescue Bots said in unison "Nice job today, Team" Chief said as he leaves the bunker. Heatwave turns sideways and grunts as he crosses his arms "And so the charade continues" he muttered. "Aliens living here in Griffin Rock?" Hot Shot said as he had watched the News and chuckles "If he only knew" he muttered "Also that "crop circle" is actually a square" Hot Shot said.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile...

"Wow" Frankie exclaimed as she is looking at something amazing "Astounding work, Dr Greene" Huxley added as he exits his van "Just a little something I patched together in my off hours" Doc replied "Dad, I can't believe you built a SETI dish and didn't tell me" Frankie explained as the camera shows a giant satellite dish. Inside, the RV, Frankie is adjusting the controls of the SETI dish "We can use this dish to eavesdrop on other life forms across the galaxy. That's what SETI is stand for, Mr. Prescott. The Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence" Frankie explained as she turns to Huxley.

"Actually, little girl" Huxley said as he pats Frankie's head "I'm more concerned with what aliens out in space are saying to their...spies here in Griffin Rock" Huxley explained as he goes towards a window and looks at the sky. "You think aliens live here?" Frankie asked "Mr. Prescott can believe whatever he likes, Frankie. Especially, since he paid to build this dish, now move aside" Doc explained as Frankie gets off from the chair as Huxley sits.

"Oh, plugged me in, Dr. Greene" Huxley said "Well, first we turn on this amplifier dial to normal power" Doc Greene explained as he turns the amplifier dial to normal power as the needle moves "And you just listen" he said as he and Huxley watch the SETI dish moved "If you hear something unfamiliar, turn the dial all the way up" Doc said as he turns the amplifier high power as needle is in the red zone and beeping is made "But, don't leave it that level for very long" Doc Greene warned as he turns the dial back to normal power "Or the system will overload" he said.