I pout slightly, "Me too. But I don't go too far." He pecks my pouted lip, making me giggle. "How about you? How's work?"

"It's the same. Busy as ever and everyone seems to need me for something." He rolls his eyes as he takes a bite of his food, sighing as he leans against the couch. "But now you're here and my day is looking up."

I smile and lean forward to kiss his cheek. As I sit back and continue to eat my lunch, I can't help but feel like now's my chance. He's in a good mood, we have time, I should just ask. He's Harry, he won't laugh at me for asking. He won't think I'm stupid.

"H..." I bite my lip, feeling my heart pound in my chest.

He looks at me, brows knitting together as he nods. "What's up? Everything okay?"

Here goes nothing. "I just... I wanted to ask..."

The door to his office opens, completely interrupting me. Usually there's a knock on the door before someone bursts in but then again Warren has gotten quite comfortable being around me.

Looking over, I almost wish it was Warren coming to bother us and poke fun. But instead, a ghost from Harry's past stands in the doorway.

"Adriana. What are you doing here?" Harry's voice is assertive yet shocked.

I recognize her from when I looked her up. She looks exactly the same, beautiful as ever. Tall, blonde, and most importantly, Harry's ex wife. This has got to be some cosmic joke considering I was just about to ask him about us.

My throat runs dry and I don't dare say a word. But she looks from Harry, to me, and back. "What do you mean? I came to see you... You would've known if you picked up any of my calls in the last month."

"Why? Why now after three years?" He sounds angry, putting his lunch down before standing up.

Adriana looks a bit confused when he says that, to my surprise. "Harry, come on. We should probably talk in private, there's a lot we should talk about."

"No. I'm not going to entertain that. They shouldn't have even let you up here."

"Harry, I'm your wife. Of course they let me up here so I can finally speak to my husband who is clearly avoiding me."

My brows furrow, and I look toward Harry, expecting him to correct her. He told me they weren't together anymore. That she left him and he ended things. He let her leave with the money because it was more than she got in the prenup once they divorced.

"You left me. You left Ottilie. I have nothing to say to you anymore. I'm calling security."

Adriana looks at me, a surprised reaction taking over her features. "He didn't tell you?"

I feel a lump in my throat. "Tell me what?"

Harry shakes his head. "Adriana, get the hell out of my office right now!"

She ignores him. "That he's married."

I do my best to not feel sick at those words. "He told me he was divorced..."

She looks over at Harry, unamused. "I don't remember getting divorced."

Harry looks pissed, walking behind his desk to pick up his phone. "I'm calling security. You need to leave, Adriana. I'm not playing these fucking mind games today, leave me and leave Isabella alone."

I look at Harry now, feeling my heart in my throat as I try my best to stay calm and not show anyone how I'm panicking. "Harry, is that true?"

He doesn't answer me, balling his hand into a tight fist at his side. "Adriana, get. Out."