Chapter 2: Dealing with the betrayers

Start from the beginning

Katsumi: why...

Killer:...

Katsumi: why her!?

Killer would be confused at what's she's going on about.

Killer: what you spout on about?

Katsumi: I saw you hanging out with that girl!

Killer: girl? (Is she talking about chara? She's the only one I've ever some what hanged out with... but why would she...)*looks at Katsumi* what does she have to do with anything...?

Katsumi: She's taking my hus-Gah!

Killer would grab Katsumi by the throat.

Killer: listen here! I don't belong to you or to anyone! And if you do anything to her! I promise you... you'll wish I let him hit you....

Katsuki: what...?

Lida: Boost!

Killer would see Lida coming to kick him but killer would have this planned out. The moment Lida would lift his leg and get to the point of no return he would position Katsumi infront of the hit. But he would teleport out the way the moment the hit made slight contact to Katsumi.

Killer:...

Killer would then snap his finger and have a bone impale Lida leg again.

Katsumi thought: he would have let the attack hit me...

Killer: now... stay away from her...

Killer would then kick Katsumi in the stomach and sent her flying back.

Killer: hmm...

Killer would then dodge a punch and kick kirishima in the head

Killer: sneak attacks... would have been smart if I hadn't know about it...

Kirishima: bastard...!

Killer: calling me that... wow.. that's not very... what's the word you use... "manly"...*smirks*

Killer would notice he was getting angry.

Killer: getting angry won't help you...

Killer would then use his telekinesis to stop some acid.

Killer:... really... you know I can stop it...

Mina: it was to-!

Before she could finish talking killer would then grab something with other hand.