6: preparation

SAMANTHA

A day before the foundation week, mas naging busy ang lahat.

Vacant ang mga classroom since abala ang lahat sa field. Our booth was finished on time, konting touch up nalang and we're ready for tomorrow na.

Sitting under the shade of tree, my eyes roamed around the corner. Sandra is busy guiding to assemble the speakers and sounds for tomorrow with the help of Yoshi.

Tristan and some juniors is occupied posting the flags with different colors, habang si Ver ay abala sa pag aayos ng mga materials para sa mga pakulo at palaro bukas.

I am working on posters just now but decided to take a break and breathe under the tree. Gumugulo sa isipan ko yung nangyari nung isang araw.

A simple yet unforgettable memory, that's how I define it. The way his eyes met mine when he lend me my ID. The moment his hand brushed lightly on mine as I took it.

It felt surreal.

Pero pagkatapos ng encounter na 'yon hindi ko na ulit siya nakita, although he is also an STEM student like us, the weight on his shoulder as an Student Council's President is also there that's why he was rarely seen around the campus dahil sa mga projects and meetings na isinasagawa nila at ng mga iba pang officers, like Ver.

"Hindi ka pa tapos?"  I look up to Ace when his voice heard. I smiled a bit as he sat beside me.

"Just took some break lang, mag istart na ulit ako" I said as I saw him look at my works.

"They look so pretty " he complimented.

"Thanks" I chuckled at kinuha na yung mga oil pastel para ipagpatuloy yung pag kukulay ko.

"Kumain ka na?" He asked

"Later pa"

"Nasaan sila Yoshi?"

"He's with Sandra, they're arranging the speakers"

He just hummed when I answered. I continue my works as he just sat there to accompany me.

"You don't have work?" I ask as I proceed to sharpen the pencil.

"Katatapos lang, marami na sila doon. They can already do it"  Ngiti niya na siya namang kina-tawa ko.

"Won't the juniors should be guide by the seniors?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well the senior got tired" He smirked

"Sama mo" Asar ko sa kanya which he just laughed off.

Later that afternoon we finally finished all the booths and bazaars, all the materials is been settled up as the other equipments was been assembled.

The schedule was already posted at the bulletin. Three days celebration at the school's facility then a night and two days at the chosen place the school head picked.

Everybody is looking forward for tomorrow, the day.

Karamihan ngayon gaya ko ay hindi na namalayan ang mabilis na pagtakbo ng oras as the day went well as well the preparation para bukas.

************
Thank you for voting it's appreciated!