Gilderoy Lockhart

Start from the beginning

The person held a glass of dark liquid with greenish color in her hand as she pour it in the child's eyes.

A grunt of pain escape from the child eyes, her eyes is burning, her eyes, is hurting, she couldn't feel anything aside from the pain the liquid brought to her.

A grunt of pain, followed by the woman's laughter as she watched her.

"My perfection, you are truly magnificent, ahhh!! this is it, I'm in right track"

"My child!"

"My perfection, my masterpiece.."

"My perfection.."

"Athy!!, wake up"

"Perfection..."

"Perfec~

"Athy!!" Draco tried his best to wake his cousin up, Athanasia seemed to have fallen asleep in their lounge.

Athanasia opened her eyes, beads of sweat covered her whole body, eyes full of fear and numbness.

Athanasia panted as she leaned her head on the sofa, Draco is worried as he look at his cousin's state.

"Athy, are you okay?, Do you want to take a break?, I'll excuse you, the professor's will understand" Draco said.

But Athanasia's eyes remained closed, as if she didn't hear anything.

"My Perfection"..

The only thing that she could hear, it's as if the owner of the voice was just beside her, it's irk her.

"You will be great.."

Voice she didn't want to hear.

"You are nothing without me.."

Words she didn't want to recall.

"Don't dissapoint me....."

"My perfection..."

"Athy, hey!, are you listening, are you okay?" Draco ask once again.

Athanasia eyes opened, she wants to stop the voice, she want it to stop, anger, helplessness, and numbness filled her, she could feel her hands getting hot.

"Athy, are you okay?"

"My perfection"

Athanasia tried to calm herself.

"Athy?"

"My dearest masterpiece"

Athanasia couldn't help herself and she raised her hand was about to swing her fist to the person infront of her when....

Pansy entered the Slytherin lounge.

"Draco, were going to be late in class, what are you still doing here" Pansy ask, she didn't notice Athansia because Draco figure covered her, Draco's attention shifted to Pansy, without knowing he was almost lunch by a fist of fire.

Athanasia calm down, she almost hurt Draco, she tried to make her breathing even, she didn't want to hurt anyone, she didn't know why, she's starting to hear those voice again.

"I was just trying to wake up Athy" Draco explained.

Pansy squint at Draco, Draco move sideways, now revealing Athanasia.

"Oh! I thought you and Daphne have already gone to class?" Pansy said, Daphne and Athanasia is always the first one to arrived in class, so she assumed Athanasia and Daphne went together as usual.