CH - 2 ~ Secondary Soul.

NAGA ISLAND - Royal Palace....

' umm '

' ahh '

Grace give a weak moan as her closed eyes moved before opening her eyes. her beautifully shaped eyebrows frowned as the bright sun's light from the opened window fall on her face making her closed her eyes again. and when she opened her eyes again she found herself in different place. she can feel the sweet aura in the air which makes her to breathe in. her eyes were calm like always as nothing can trigger her feelings. her character is perfectly cultivated by her family as a head of the most prestigious oracle family so nothing can enter her eyes and perked her interest not even the luxurious room in which she's right now.

grace slowly moved her body and find that her body is little uncomfortable giving her message that she just entered in this body and the previous owner of this body's soul is still residing in the body, she closed her eyes as she activated the secret technique of her family - Golden Eyes. this is the technique which can help her to see not only what's happening inside the body but also the soul. her body started to glow as she make a weird seal with her hands and soon she can see that her body inside is very weak as it never cultivated the spiritual aura. and also her meridian, viens and strength of the body is very thin. then she looked at the soul of the previous owner which makes her gasp and she opened her eyes. a streak of golden light flash through her Eyes before turning it normal.

another second there was a bright glow comes out from her own soul and it was a bright purple flame. it danced in front of her Eyes, which was surprised a while ago has turned calm like always.

the purple flame has two beans like eyes as it excitingly stared at her, " Master.. this.. Continent is interesting.. Purple bean like it.. ", it's voice is like a little child but it's appearance has already raised the temperature of the room. gesturing that this thing isn't simple.

" What's this place!!? and why this body's soul.... ", Grace trailed off and stopped in mid as purple bean already understood it's master.

" Master that Golden anklet has bring you in this continent.. I wanted to warn you not to touch it but I felt as if something was stopping this purple bean!! ", Purple bean tell as it's voice was aggrieved.

" then it's means that anklet.... ", as grace muttered she looked down at her feet. and found at her right feet the same anklet was there. it's glowing on her milky skin.

" Yes.. this anklet has weird power that pulled you in this body and Master this body's soul is the secondary soul of yours which was missing.. ", Little bean said with serious voice and expressions can't be seen as it doesn't have a proper face but only bean size golden Eyes. it's the the heaven and earth supreme divine flame which is created with the power of this whole universe. it has just gained it's spiritual sense when grace refined it with her soul and from then it was with her. being living on the Shaman continent for more than 400,000 years it know a lot of things which can't be known by normal person. as being the sacred flame which is created by the power of whole universe it can know the origin of things just by smelling or seeing so it knows that this continent is the " KADRUVA" continent where shape shifting serpent live. this whole continent is only for these serpents and no other person from other continent come here as this continent have sacred Venom Aura in the air which not only can be cultivated by these people here but also work as a protective barrier to stop from foreign powers coming inside the continent to harm the residents.

" So.. you mean to say my secondary soul was here!!?? ", Grace asked with uncertainty. she already knows from her birth that her soul was missing, the part of secondary soul which also hinder her cultivation in Shaman. though she was the most powerful person in the Shaman and no one can compare with her in comparison to her status and her powers but she can't break through the peak level of spiritual oracle god level. she was stuck at the god oracle level at the middle stage and can't breakthrough the another level just because her soul was incomplete.

" Yes Master.. I can feel the breathe of your soul is same with this soul and as this soul is the weakest soul I have ever seen and there was still sign of soul separating on this soul. which means it was separated by someone and I think the same person is the reason that now you are here in this continent and in this body!! but it's strange!! why someone separate your soul!!? ", Purple bean's eyes filled with confusion as it said this to it's Master.

Grace has the deep thoughtful look on her beautifull face. she stood from the bed and walked towards the mirror at the left side of the big room. as she saw herself in the mirror she wasn't surprised that her previous self has the same face with this body. she tapped her milky thin finger on the image of her in the mirror, " You are quite mysterious. ".

" Master.. please hurry up and refin your secondary soul with your main soul because even though this is your own secondary soul, the nature of the universe can't let a living body to have two souls in one body!! ", Purple bean hurry it's Master as it noticed the bright sun sinking at the left side of the sky gesturing everyone that it's the time after the afternoon and the evening is approaching.

To Be Continued...........

Princess Grace Dawn

Princess Grace Dawn.

Please don't forget to VOTES COMMENTS SHARE & FOLLOW ME ✨❤️