4.

It's been a few weeks since we started hanging out with Matt, and let me tell you, he's a pretty cool guy! We've been spending lunch breaks together, even went out a few times!

Unfortunately, me and Matt don't share any classes, but he and Ali do! And as a weird coincidence - their seats are assigned next to each other during almost all of them. They're hyped about it, always looking forward to their next shared period! Especially Ali! She was jumping up and down, shouting "oh my god, why me? Why me?? I can't do this. I can't fucking
do this!" Into the pillow.

So yeah, they've been getting along real well!

Other than that - it's been pretty boring. Nothing's really been happening lately... Though I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Wait! No, I've got it! Remember that guy I pushed off the stairs? Vez, was it? Yeah that guy! You won't believe what happened. Apparently - omg this is so funny - when he was checking out of the hospital, right when he walked out - note that he just left, after weeks of being stuck there - he got hit by a fucking car! ON THE HOSPITAL PARKING LOT.

Okay, maybe it's not that funny. He could've gotten seriously hurt this time and— AND HE HAD TO DO A LITTLE TURNAROUND BACK TO THE HOSPITAL. THAT'S HILARIOUS. I don't care if it makes me a bad person, that's the funniest shit ever! You just wouldn't get it. It was funnier from my point of view 'cause, you know, I'm somewhat involved in this! Alright? I can laugh at this guy's misfortune! You can't cancel me, I'm queer!

Anyways.

Enderguy420 or whatever his name was - he had some kind of concussion, hospital again, yada yada. And I'm pretty sure he's coming back to college today! Matt is like, really excited about it. Which is slightly worrying. He's usually a little aloof? No, that's not the right word. Just. Indifferent? About everything? I mean, he's always having fun messing with Ali and hanging out, but he's never this thrilled.

Seems like they really were great friends, it's almost making me feel bad about the stairs accident. Keyword almost.

To be honest, I also can't wait to finally see that guy at school. I did almost kill him, after all. I wonder if he remembers I was the one who did it. Or if he even knows who it was at all. It'd be so funny if he tried to have beef with me!

Actually, me and Ali already analyzed every possible outcome. I'd defo win if a fight happened, you can take that for granted, but he could also try to sue me - which honestly would have crazy injoke potential - or send Matt after me. Tbf I'm more scared of the latter, but we're friends, right? We're pals! We get along! Surely he wouldn't betray me or anything.

"There you are, Pines."

Ohhhhhhh shit. Ignore It lyx. You're deaf. Just keep walki—

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me. Is this what you've been doing these past few weeks? Sneaking around the school's hallways hoping I don't see you?"

Way to ruin the fun. Guess there's no way out of this one, huh, "ohh heyyyyy. How's it going prof??" I turned on my heel to face him and... Finger guns!!

He stared at me for a moment, speechless, and pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a loud sigh. Okay, I hate to say it but, uhm, he's lowkey fine? "I'm not stupid, Max. I know what you're doing."

"Huh? But I'm not doing anything! Pfft. I've nooo idea what you're talking about, sir! Nothing to see here!"

"The only thing I'm 'not seeing' is you in my classes, Pines" He crossed his arms, "You know I won't just magically forget about your presentation, right? The one due Friday. 2 weeks ago. Or maybe you're the one forgetting about it, hm?"