4💜💫

Finally all classes are completed  "Hmm" jimin hummed while stretching his body after the last class of the day completed

Kookie nodded with small smile

So let's go home koookie, jimin said
Yeah, why don't you come to my home jimin I'll introduce you to my parents kookie said with cheerful voice. I also want to come kookie but did you forget that our Mr.Cold (cough) I mean Mr.Kim gave us homework right we have to complete it by tomorrow otherwise he will eat us alive jimin said yeah i remember but we can do it together at my house right, please come to my home jiminahh kookie asked again with pleading tone, because our little kookie is very exited to introduce his new Friend to his parents 😌.

Yeah we can but i have some other works to do also, understand me kookie I'll come another day jimin replied. Okay then let's go kookie said.
They both are walking , some students are still in collage because they still have classes and some are in extra curricular activities I mean playing, dancing and singing.........etc
While they are leaving Sooae tried to approach kookie,  but the way jimin is throwing dead glares at her made her step back . She cursed jimin under her breath and thought to talk with kookie next day when he is alone.

Don't forget to forward me the old notes so then i can copy them kookie said, ohh sure I will won't forget it jimin replied. Just then someone came infornt of them that made them stop kookie and jimin looked up and saw a tall and handsome man with muscular body.

Hii beautiful I'm Mingyu that handsome guy forwarded his hand for kookie, I'm your senior he said and smiled oh so beautifully 😍, For real we can say that kookie is shocked by the sudden entry of his senior.

usually seniors always order juniors to come towards them or punish them for nothing in this university. (kookie heared this from someone) that's why he is shocked because this senior is doing quite opposite to what he heard
Besides jimin is confused by the collages heartthrob's action so he is watching everything without interfering in.

Hey beautiful can't i get a hand shake from you Mingyu said with small smile. Then kookie snapped back from his shoking state and forwarded his hand to handshake, Ha Hello I'm jungkook I'm new commer kookie introduce himself with still confused look on his face. I Knew beautiful, you are really looking soo beautiful Mingyu said with grin. Tq senior kookie replied.

There one man is standing and watching this all scene silently with calm expression on his face, his all classes are already done, he is satisfied with his teaching today, so he is going back to home hopping that he can take some rest but in the middle of his way he stopped to see what that bunny faced man is doing in the middle of campus, whome he saw morning in his class , whome he felt like he has some connection with that bunny faced boy.

Hmm beautiful are you free Mingyu asked kookie,  why senior kookie questioned. Nothing beautiful can we go out for coffee only if you have time Mingyu asked. (here some one's heart started to beat fastly,  even he doesn't know why )

Author :
Can you guess who's heart is it?

Kookie smiled nervously I'm sorry to say this senior actually I have works to do so I'm sorry kookie replied (now that man's heart started to beat normal, even now also he don't know the reason) . Ohh okay beautiful then someone othertime bye 👋 take care, see you tomorrow Mingyu said and left from there, there jimin is standing like a statue and not even blinking his eyes kookie shacked him to bring him back to earth. What happened jimin why are standing like statue kookie asked,  did you really denied him ohh my God, jimin Yelled, stop why are yelling jimin kookie panicked while looking around hopping that no one hear them, just then he spotted little familiar personality near them and widened his eyes omo he heared us kookie panicked now what I have to do, what if he ask in class tomorrow, ohh god kookie is thinking to himself.

Jiminahh comeon let's go kookie dragged jimin from there, from the cold gaze of their science professor.
Yes it was our cold professor Mr. Kim

How is it guy's? 😊

Why jimin yelled that loud? What's the specality in Mingyu

Why Our Mr.Cold professor's heart beats that fast .

Wanna know 😏