"You jerk! Stop stealing Raven from Athy!" Athanasia nearly shouted which Lucas smirks towards the young Princess while Nayeli shook her head by knowing this would happened.

"Well, well, well, if isn't my favorite piggy Princess. Your little flur ball been annoying me lately, I can see the Princess still dislikes me"-Lucas

"Because you eaten Athy's chocolates two days ago! You jerk!!!"-Athanasia

"Not my fault that I didn't know, I was hungry around that time"-Lucas

"Lucas, you jerk!!!"-Athanasia

Both of them starts bickering with each other as Nayeli stole Raven from Lucas by using her Shamanic powers and holding Raven who got very happy and affectionate towards Nayeli by licking her face.

Since the Divine Beast mirrors heavily of Athanasia's personality, he's unfriendly with Lucas while with Nayeli, he's very affectionate with her.

'They're doing it again...To be honest, this kind of reminds me how Tío Klaus and Tía Layla often argue' Nayeli thought while watching them arguing.

It's been five years since Diana runaway from Obelia and went back to her old life as the Princess of Siodonna and as well...

Give birth to Athanasia safely and sound.

Athanasia grow well and loved by her relatives and her non-relatives, including her beloved mother Diana and her sweet nanny Lily.

She even called Ingrid 'Grandma' by knowing Ingrid raised her mother and her aunt.

She grew alongside with Nayeli, Ingrid's adoptive daughter who often stays in Siodonna due to Ingrid's missions to prevent the twisted fate events.

Because of that, they were close along with her cousin, Crown Princess Sarai the daughter of Sultana Anaya and Sultan Aslan.

And also, since Athanasia's mana was powerful and grew more due to her mixed heritage from the Imperial Bloodline of Obelia and the Nymph's Bloodline of the Royal Family.

Half of her magic ended up manifesting to her Divine Beast Raven and she ended up developing overloading mana and causing drawbacks like her coughing blood.

That shocked the hell out of Diana and Lily.

But luckily, Lucas came to the rescue and neutralized Athanasia's power but reverse him to his child appearance and Ingrid made some medicine for Athanasia with sweet flavor.

I mean Ingrid is herbal pharmacist and a doctor.

Due to her having jewel blue eyes that is a Imperial trait of the Imperial Family, she disguises her eyes with her mother's rose pink eyes.

Because of that, Lucas became Athanasia's companion and they were often bickering, and competitive with each other.

Even Ingrid stated that Lucas is still in puberty in immortal terms

As for him and Nayeli, they were in good terms and more calmer with each other due to he was a Magician while Nayeli a Shaman.

"Well, I guess can see you're arguing with Lucas again" the Princess, Warlock and Shamaness soon turned around and seeing a gorgeous woman with long, wavy blonde hair and rose colored eyes.

"Mama!!!" Athanasia soon ran towards the Princess of Siodonna, Diana Al Noor Siodonna.

Diana smiled as she knee down and hugged her back before Raven joined in because Athanasia's love towards her mother.

"My sweet Athy, where you been? I and Lilian been looking for you and Nayeli" Diana soon said as picking up Athanasia with Raven who was on Diana's shoulder and licking her face affectionately.