He scoffed and stood up.

"Do you really think anybody would actually love you?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well, it's a goddamn lie! You're fucking useless! You have too many problems for anyone to deal with! You can't even deal with them yourself!" He yelled, grabbing onto my sleeve.

He pulled it up. Dried blood coated my arm. I quickly pulled it back down.

He's the only person who knew besides Niki.

"Oh, and let's not talk about the fact that you fucking starve yourself. Or that you refuse to keep a meal down. It's always not eating or throwing it up with you, isn't it? I'm surprised they haven't sent your ass to a mental hospital yet." He said angrily.

He walked towards me as more tears ran down my face.

"Or that mommy and daddy used to hit you when you messed up? You tried to kill yourself in middle school. You cut yourself because you need to even out your mistakes. You push your body until it can't anymore because all you've ever wanted was to be enough. Well, guess what, George? You aren't, and you never will be. You're too fucked up." He stated.

He opened the door to the locker room and left. Once the door slammed, I slid down the wall and onto the floor. I curled my knees to my chest. I covered my face with my hands, letting out a choked sob.

I never should've told him all of that. He could tell anyone.

The door slowly opened. I felt myself freeze.

Vulnerable. You're vulnerable. Stop crying. Get it together. Be perfect. Be happy.

"What happened?" I heard Clay ask softly.

I tried to keep it together, but the caring tone of his voice fucking broke me.

"George." He mumbled.

I heard him sit next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

I've never been hugged before.

"Hey, it's okay. Calm down." He said quietly.

I kept my arms close to my chest. I don't know if I should hug him back or not. He tightened his grip on me.

"Everything's alright." He mumbled.

It's not alright. Nothing is alright. I'm a failure. A fucking disappointment.

I pushed myself away from Clay. I can't stand being in his space right now. I don't know how to handle his kindness.

"George I-"

"Just leave me alone." I muttered.

"I can't leave you alone. Not like this. You're clearly not okay." He stated.

I took a deep breath. I pulled myself up, and he did the same. He put a gentle hand on my shoulder, but I shoved him away.

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

He stared at me, looking a little shocked.

"Jesus Clay. Just fuck off." I said, more tears rolling down my face.

"I'm sorry, George." He mumbled.

♡Clay pov♡

I left the locker room and went down the hallway. I went up the stairs. I walked through the lobby and saw the media guys with their cameras. I left the arena and started towards my car.

"Clay!"

I turned around to see Punz.

"Did you find him?" He asked.