The cut - 9

We had arrived at the cut, the cut was the place where the pogues lived it was the working class side of the island it was where the poorer folks lived. It was nice hanging around there as there was no rules and you could do anything when you want whenever you wanted, it was especially good because there were no parents around, well at John Bs house anyway, his father died out at sea so he was all alone but he had his second family us! JJs dad was a drunk so he was never around and Pope's dad well he was around but we never hang around at his because we had all these restrictions.

We walked into John Bs house I sat on the sofa next to JJ and Kie, JJ put his arm around Kie and he put his other hand over on my thigh, Kie was chill about it she new how close me and JJ were but she new I saw him as an older brother type figure after she found out he comforted me after she pulled in my dead parents into an argument I forgemave her I new she didn't mean it. Pope sat on the arm of the chair next to me, I leaned into his lap removing JJs hand I didn't really feel comfortable having it on me. John B walked into the kitchen which was open to the living room, and he grabbed out a 6 pack of beers for all of us. Sarah walked out into the living room and sat next to John B on the floor with his arm around her. Everyone grabbed one apart from me "you not drinking cupcake" JJ said to me. "Nahh, I don't feel like it you can have it if you want" I passes it to JJ and he happily accepts. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a coke and walked back.

We chilled, chatting for a while I looked at the time it was 2:30. "You alright Y/N you look anxious" John B said worriedly, "hmm, yeah no I'm fine could you drop me home sorry to ruin the mood", he nods "no its fine" all the pogues stand up and walk to the Twinkie. Pope and Kiara sit down and talk while I rest my head on JJ he strokes my back. He leans his head on mine, I nearly fall asleep on the drive when John B said we were at mine and Kies, all us girls get out JJ stops me "Hey you look rough, you gonna be alright for this evening?", I clear my throat "yeah ill be fine" he kisses me on the forehead when I step out of the Twinkie and the boys drive off.

"Y/N, I'm sorry but I told Sarah what happened I had to she was worried about you". I look at her "it's fine, I'm gonna go take a shower" I walk inside Kie follows while Sarah walks home, most of the Cameron family hate the pogues so Sarah walks home most times when John B drops her off at a close point. We walk in "Hey girls you need to look nice this evening we have to Camerons coming round for dinner" Anna says, "Yes mum we got told by Sarah". Kiara walks off and I go to follow but I get stopped by Anna, "Hey you alright Y/N I saw you crying outside with Kiara everything good." She holds my chin "I'm I'm fine Anna really I just got into an argument over the phone with one of my friends". "As long as your alright" she replies with a smile. She let's me go upstairs.

I turn the shower on and get undressed I stand in the shower just letting the hot water run down my body for around 5 minutes, when I get out I get a call from Rafe I answer it

"Y/N did you know about the dinner this evening at yours". "Yes I knew about it" I respond "and your not ditching alright your coming and it's going to be a good evening" I say in a sturn voice before Rafe could reply. "Yes, yes I won't". "Now leave me alone Rafe I need to get ready" I hang up and throw myself on the bed, I lay there for a few minutes until I get spammed with messages it was just the group chat I was in with the girls (Kie, Sarah and Wheezie)

S- what are you guys wearing tonight?

W-Sarah I showed you my outfit

K- wear a dress Sarah, most
     sensible option

S- yeah ok, Y/N what are you
    wearing??

Um, idk yet I have a
short black dress with an
open back and sliverish heels
which I'll probably wear.

S-👌

K-👍

W-👍

I throw my phone down and I grab my hair dryer and start drying my hair, I had the urge to do something with my hair as it had been annoying me for while now, I walk into the bathroom and I grab the scissors and grab a chunk of my hair I cut, I finish cutting trying to get it a clean as I can and I put this scissors down there was so much hair in my sink I just left it there with the scissors in the sink. I finish drying my hair and I straiten it, it doesn't take me that long to, I open my window to my window seat I grab the joint that JJ gave to me and I lit it with some matches I had and I sat there smoking it. I put it out on the window sill and chuck it on the floor.

I go to my closet and grab the dress which I was planning to wear, and I put it on I do my makeup. By the time I finish I check the time and it's half 4, "girls you have 20 minutes until you need to be down here" Mike shouts at the bottom of the stairs. I put my jewellery (hoop earrings, necklaces and some bracelets) I grab my heels and I put them on and chill for a few minutes, I hear kiaras door open and she knocks "Y/N you nearly ready?", "Yeah just finishing of my makeup" I lie. I hear her go down the stairs and shortly after I go down.

Anna, Mike and Kie have a shocked look on their face. "Y/N YOU CUT HAIR!!" Anna shouts at me, "Anna let's not shout now, she's 16 and she can make her own decisions" Mike says to try and calm her down. Kie walks up to me and looks at me, "HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING WEED!!" ... "Yeah so what? I can do what I want" I respond to her. "I cant deal with this right now, we're just about to have people over for dinner the people who can kick us out of th Island club and you decide to smoke a joint?" Anna screams. "Girls set the table outside ill calm her down" Mike says to us, we grab the cutlery and the napkins.

We set the table and when we walk up the porch stairs we hear 4 car doors shut we both turn around and the Camerons start walking towards us...