-the beginning of the end

I was a medical student in my final year,my mom and my dad had all their hopes on me since we were poor,lessons were the least things that i care about,because i was clever and an academic validation seeker,my grades were always good,i was in the top of the class,everyone envies me for the reason that i was unbelievably perfect in both,theoretical and laboratory work,my classmates calls me "the psyco nerd",but that didn't bother me,because the money were the most that annoyed me,i worked 3 part-time job,to afford my books expenses,and i had some practice sessions at the hospital since i was about to graduate,i slept 2 hours in a day.i was already dreaming of the house that i would buy for my parents i even i magined the carpets color,but i lost evrythings in that day,i was coming back from my classes,when a truck hit me,i still remember the blood lake,and the people's screams,my vision was blurry,and i couldn't feel my body,i guessed that i will die,but i didn't want to leave my parents alone,i didn't give them anything they will be so sad and mesirables,this idea killed me more than the pain,i lived all my life for making them happy but unfortunately this is my fate.

(Boom)"oooch that was harsh"

I fell out of bed,i guess my sleep position wasn't that good,i opened slowly my eyes to figure out the situation,i was highly surprised,i'am fine. "I'M FINE"
"wait i am fine but i was sure it was dangerous,there is no chance to survive,how i'm not dead?"
I rolled my eyes over the room to look up for my parents.

"WHAT???"
i screamed,as soon as i saw the room,it's huge besides it's full with luxury stuffs,it looks vintage,the bed,the closet,the walls every single part of this room or i should call it royal suite look like they escape from the classic 70's movies,i stood up to look at the mirror,the first thing that i noticed was my clothes,i don't know why i didn't give them attention from the beginning,but now i look old ,it's a silky pink pijama,that i would never wear but actually my grandmother will definitely like it.i higher my eyes to look at my face,it's the biggest surprise.

"Oh my god,what's this??!!!"

i keep touching my face and my hair to check if it was real,"they are blue,my eyes are blue,and my hair is curly,is it actually my hair or i'm just hallucining ??!"
I slapped myself and i looked back at the mirror to see if anything changed,"shoot,they still the same,i wasn't colored eyes,this is ain't my face,this is ain't my clothes,Where m'i?"

(Knock,knock )

I reach to the door to unlock it,i run out of breath,i'am sweating so much,i open the door,i was speechless it's a servant she is wearing a black and white maids dress,just like the novels.
I look at her with a strange glance,she looks numb and cold.
I spoke with a instable voice"where am'i??do you know what happened to me?,how i ended up here?"

Her reaction is obnoxious,she pointed the table of food that she brought with her near to the bed and murmured with a rude tone.
"Princess,the Duke will not be happy with this habit,it's not your first time faking an illness to win his attention,he even leave you without food for a week,you have to learn your lesson carefully and quickly,you are being petty".

As soon as she finished her monolog.a bunch of memories attacked my brain.i'm positive they aren't mine,they are tulip's memories.

[After 2 days]

It's have been two days since i woke up,after these severals memories,i understood the situation. Actually i was dead after the accident and i've got entered another world.This world it's like the fairytales now i'm the Duke's youngest daughter my name is tulip like the flower i've a dark long curly hair it's a special symbol for the amania's family because the curly hair isn't popular in the kingdom of ibiva,i've ocean blue eyes,sincerely my face is so dazzling,the features fit my standards so well.i didn't met any of her relatives but i know the name of her two brothers and her sister."Kai","Zach","Emily",the informations that i know about them are literally limited.

the older one "kai" 25 years old,great reputation,mini version of his dad,he is known fir his unbelievable magic talent that's what make him the heir and one of the royals knight's leader.

"Zack","Emily ",they are twins 20 years old,the dad's favorites they use the money like it,s growing on trees,Emily is engaged to the king's youngest child.from tulip's memories i can tell that they were deeply in  love.

These previous days was enough to me to know how sad this little girl lives,she is  hated by all her family members,she has a bad reputation,the nobles avoid her.
All of this is because of the tragedy end of her parents love,or maybe i should call it one sided love.

It's all started when my dad fall in love with my mom,my grandfather broke and lost all of his money.so to save his nickname as a noble he forced my mom to marry my dad,she didn't like him but she needed to pretend because she didn't have another choice.they lived with each other day by day until the day of the crisis came,it's my birth day,there is two story,the first one which why ny dad hate me.he thinks that my mom died when she was giving me born,the doctors emphasized that she was having a hard time and couldn't handle it.

he consider me the reason of her death.well everyone does,they treat me like i'am a virus.i was ignored by all the family even by the servants,the gathering meals,the parties,the principal castle,no one of these are allowed to me to do or to visite.

But this not true because the second story,tells the truth the only one that knows it ,it's me,the cruel truth that no one will like i kept it to my self because no one will believe me.my mom didn't die because of me or because she was weak,but she suicided,infront of her new born baby,she was exhausted of living a life she was forced to live.

Escape from the cruel fatherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara