Just stay on the phone

She had spent the rest of her day cleaning and unpacking. She couldn't shake the feelings of paranoia as she went along with her business.

As he made her way into the kitchen to make some tea she was met with an all too familiar face.

John.

"John, what are you doing here?" Ana asked in disbelief.

His face was painted with panic and worry as he tried to point to the door.

"You need to leave. Now" he said with a tone of urgency.

"Why? What's wrong? Is it colby? Is he okay?" a list of questions left her mouth as she tried to search for answers.

"Anastasia, baby," a sly and unnerving voice echoed through her apartment.

"Don't speak, go into your bedroom and call Colby," John said before leaving.

Her legs took her to the bedroom as she hid in her closet. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and quickly pulled up his contact info. Ana let out a shaky breath before pressing the button and bringing it to her ear.As soon as he picked up she whispered into the phone

"Help," she said, trying to hush her sobs.

"Ana what's wrong why are you whispering?" Colby asked, clearly panicked.

"Kyle is here, please help, im hiding," Ana cried. She heard shuffling and talking in the background.

"I'm on my way sweetheart just stay on the phone,"

A few minutes passed as Kyle's knocking and shouting became more aggressive. Ana knew if he wanted to he could easily break down that door. He had done it before and he was willing to do it again.

A few more minutes had passed as Colby continued to assure her she was going to be okay and that he, Sam and the police were on the way. He told her that they will get her out and she is going to come live with them.

BANG

Kyle's voice became louder and louder as threats spilled from his throat. If he managed to get to her before Colby she knew she wouldn't get out of it this time.

Soon enough he reached the bedroom and she covered her mouth refusing to let a single noise escape.

"Hello doll," his voice pierced through the air as he opened the door. He started searching around as if taunting her.

Suddenly she heard panicked shouts come from her living room. Colby came sprinting into her bedroom where he was met with the vile man she only talked about a few times. The man that caused so much trauma and pain for such a kind person. He would never understand how someone could be so cruel.

When the door to the closet opened she was met with Colby guiding her into his arms where he held on tight. He would never let her out of his sight again. Sam was on the other side of the room keeping an eye on a not-so-conscious Kyle. Only then did she notice the blood on Colby's hand.

"Don't worry love, it's not mine," he said looking down at her.

He quickly took her out of the room and into the kitchen as they waited for the police to arrive. Ana was still in shock and clearly out of it. Colby continued to talk to her and make sure she drank the water he got for her.

As soon as Kyle is out of here she is moving in with them and he is going to get more security set up around the house. No one will ever harm her again. He would make sure of that. 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Hey guys!

We have 1k reads!!!

Thank you so much for all the comments this is a bit of a dramatic chapter. if anyone was upset or triggered by this chapter my DMs are one if you want to talk.

as always make sure to vote, comment and follow me for updates.

Have a blessed day/night!