"Well, it's a good thing I got ready before my nap." She smooths her hair when I set her down in the open plan living room and watch the skirt of her dress billow teasingly in the wind from the open windows, enticing me to lock us in a room and have her to myself.

I scowl at the reminder that our guests will be arriving any minute now for our four-year wedding anniversary party. Who suggested a party anyways? I wonder to myself but my thoughts scatter when my wife holds up the flowers I brought her with a gasp. Her eyes glimmer with delight as she smells the roses before smiling at me shyly. Right...Faye wanted a party. And because I would lay down my life for her I agreed albeit begrudgingly.

"Are you trying to sweep me off my feet Jackson?" She jokes as she puts them in a vase.

"Depends," I mumble as I step up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Is it working?"

"Hmm." She scrunches her nose cutely, playfully. "I think you'll have to do a lot better than that."

"Oh really?" I smirk as I grab some paper slips out of my pocket and slide them into her view on the kitchen island. Confirmation of the babymoon we finally had time in our schedules for but I'm not even sure if we can call it that anymore.

"All I got you was sexy lingerie." She turns in my arms and pouts with a bat of her eyelids, the picture of innocence.

"That's okay. We both know I'd look hot in it."

She's unable to hold in her laughter any longer and I smile at the melodic sound. "I'm kidding. Your gifts are upstairs –"

"Let's go there then and maybe you can give me a different type of gift. One that involves you –" I start dragging her just as the doorbell rings and eliciting a pained groan from me.

"Later." She giggles before walking away to open the door for Ella, Ryder and their three children.

The Jackson family tree has grown steadily over the years with me and Faye getting married as well as the addition of new babies. Charlotte gave birth to Claudia five years ago, Marcella had Margot two years after Lucia was born and they were blessed with a baby boy, Levi, three years ago. Eliana and Malakai are the most recent entries to the family. I now have a notebook to keep track of all the birthdays and wedding anniversaries too but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Uncle Noah!" The kids grin as they greet me next before disappearing further into the house to see the decorations and most importantly, food options.

The rest of my family shows up soon after Ryder and Ella before our college friends join. Everyone's found their partners except for Kane and Abel which none of us are surprised over. There's no time limit on when you should settle down of course, as long as you find the right person, but those two seem to be planning on staying single forever with the way things are going.

I watch as they arrive together and kiss Faye on the cheek before rambling about their recent adventures on a double date night back in New York which I put an end to very quickly since there are younger children roaming around. Clapping my hands and directing everyone to the dinner table we set up outside I check the baby monitors quickly to ensure my children are still sleeping.

Unfortunately, they're wide awake and talking to each other in a language only babies know. Perhaps they knew a party was happening today and want in on the action.

I'm the last one to join with Eliana and Kai cuddled up in my arms, gasps and coos echoing in our garden as everyone catches sight of them. They used to be so incredibly tiny but now they've grown into chunky babies with those cute rolls and they have everyone wrapped around their pinky fingers. Their features are a mix of mine and Faye's, skin a warm golden color with their eyes trapped in a never-ending debate about whether they should be completely brown or if some of my green should be allowed through in tiny specks.

"Who's going to start arguing over them first do you reckon?" Faye murmurs to me as I sit down beside her.

"Definitely Lilah." I smirk and am proven correct when she seems to itch at the sight of Dakota and Zara holding them for too long.

"Okay! My turn!" She exclaims as she tries taking Eliana.

"Not a chance! I said I was next!" Kane grumbles as he gently holds her back before pointing at her round belly. "Besides you already have enough baby fever so you should go last."

And that's all it takes for a war to ensue.

We spend most of our evening outside enjoying the warm summer breeze as we catch up. It's been a while since we were all in one place together, especially mine and Faye's friend group. I look around at my brothers and their families before my gaze settles on my parents. They're fawning over my babies while Judah is fighting to grab Eliana from them claiming that as her godparent he should bond with her more. Abel joins in soon after since he's Malakai's godparent. Thank goodness we had two otherwise trying to convince Abel to let Judah be the godparent of my child would be a complete and utter nightmare.

My parents finally give up their newest grandchildren with a smile before shooting each other looks that I can't decipher. Old age is a lot more visible on them now but they're rocking the look and most of all they're content with their ever-growing family.

I wonder what that's like, the feeling of being in a loving, successful relationship for that long and seeing your children happy with their own families. My eyes wander to Faye and I watch her throw her head back with a loud laugh over something Jess said, excitement flickering through me at the thought of growing old with her.

"You okay?" She catches me staring and drops her voice so that only I can hear.

I nod with a small smile and swipe her hair behind her shoulder before Malakai starts tugging at it. "I love you more than life itself my fairy Faye."

She rolls her eyes at my nickname for her but I watch her melt anyway before leaning forward for a quick kiss. "It's just Faye but whatever...you're lucky I'm hopelessly in love with you too."

We smile at each other goofily just as I'm handed Eliana. Dad tells us to pose for a picture and I grab Faye's chair before dragging it close to mine, draping my arm around her shoulders. There used to be a time where I thought life was perfect when it was just me and Faye but looking down at the little family of our own I find myself unlocking a different level of happiness.

So, I smile for the one of many pictures taken tonight knowing full well that my parents will slot it into their album about their youngest child.

Continuing the snapshot of memories of the Jackson brothers.

THE END.

And that is a wrap on The Jackson Series! Thank you everyone for your love and support, I hope you enjoyed reading the books as much as I did writing them :)

I'm going to take a break from writing but I do have storylines for future books planned so hopefully I'm not gone for long! 

See you soon ❤️